Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. Montana

Montana Member

2. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

4. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I just put my order in at tarajersey101 (ie jersey101.com)...i got a white Leonhard, Green Revis, Green Cromartie, and Green Tomlinson. I'll post pics when the arrive.

5. bimboslice

bimboslice New Member

sweet........

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

7. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Worst thing about that jersey (and most of the fakes) are the nameplates. They're too bold. That and the logo on the collarbone is always a little smaller/crushed in, but that is really minor.

All in all that's one of the best fakes I've ever seen.

8. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

The only difference between the jerseys we've seen here and the NFL authentic jerseys is that for the authentic ones you're actually paying a premium to get F*cked up the ass. I'd venture to guess that the same guy who makes your jersey @ 101 or some equivalent site is spending his other time making jerseys at the legit factory- i.e. craftsmanship/stitching/product quality is the same.

Why pay the man if you don't have to?

9. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

No that's from fashionlineshop.com. Ordered it last Tuesday came today. Fast shipping and good tracking info

The 48 fits pretty good, it's a lil long (that's what she said) but I'm only 5'8" so if you're taller it probably fits better

11. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Thats the best fake jersey website I have ever seen.

12. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Outstanding, thanks.

13. MurrellMartin

So funny story for those who bash me on my hatred of fake jerseys...

For my birthday last Sunday my GF got me a signed jersey by Shonn Greene.. she went to the event and all and got an "authentic" jersey signed for me (she loves the Giants, so is a big football fan and yes it was the real Greene). Well, she thinks its authentic but really it is the fake jersey and now that I actually do have one and will have to wear one, here is what I am seeing:

- On the Jets logo patch on the upper right of the jersey (to your left when you're wearing it) the logo is a bit smaller, letters and such not as wide, etc, but it still doesn't look bad from a distance, or even close up unless you're a picky fawk like me.

- If you order a 54, it isn't as wide as a 54 from the real sites such as NFLShop and JetsShop.com. Still fits, but they do not come as wide (good motivation to shed a few lbs).

- The numbers are stitched on the outside more so than the inside, also a small difference from the real thing.

- The color scheme is not off on this one like it is on some. This is a pretty damn good fake all in all and I don't think I will mind wearing it once in a while to please her. I mean, it is autographed, so its not like I have to wear it so much because "i don't want to get it dirty" -- (as she see's me rocking out in my real authentic signed Keller all the time.

Bottomline: Some are pretty good and some are crap (I lucked out). But I still won't be purchasing one for myself in the future.

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

You're going to wear a signed jersey? Frame it and hang it up, I thought you of all people would do that.

15. MurrellMartin

If it were signed by Joe Namath, Curtis Martin or Wayne Chrebet, sure, but Dustin Keller and Shonn Greene? Nice players, some of my current favorite players, but nothing special. I can wear these out and not worry about them getting stained.

I do have an authentic signed Wesley Walker which I am getting a frame for though. If one of these two produces like a WW then I will frame it eventually but until that time why not get my $'s worth...

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Why take the chance? They could turn out that way and then you have a worn down jersey.

I guess if you take pristine care of it there's no harm. lol

17. MurrellMartin

I hear you. Its a chance you take, I guess.

18. Jetscrazy87

Jetscrazy87 Member

I just met a guy over the weekend at a local festival who sells jerseys, they are def not legit, but look just as good as the ones you guys have been posting on here if not better...anyway i just thought some of the local people in the ny area might be interested i have the guys name, number, and e mail at home when i get off ill post it for you guys.

19. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

definitely give me his info i would love to see what he has. any pricing info/which players he has?

20. Jetscrazy87

Jetscrazy87 Member

Yea, i paid 50 dollars so it evens out without shipping, but im sure you could haggle a little bit with him...he had all kinds of jerseys, nfl, nba, nhl, mlb, and throwbacks...as far as jets players the ones i remember were Holmes, Tomlinson, Greene, Sanchez, Chromarti, and Revis...you can just ask him for whatever you want im pretty sure he said he can get whatever you want. His name is Larry and his E-mail is Lf0340@netscape.net