Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

It isn't a bad thing either to buy one true authentic for a hopeful Jet lifer.

My father had is custom Dennis Byrd jersey made how don't know how long ago and it still looks great.

It has that 75th anniversary patch too.

Gotta love the Byrd.

2. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

yoyo was up yesterday and is down today. "site will should open on 22th."

3. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

Ok I was just about to order from Jerseymall and i was going to use my CC visa.. but it wants my pay pal account # there web site shows the visa logo ? so is the only way to pay via Pay pal ??? it will take 3 to 5 days to transfer money to pay pal from my bank account...
    any info would help.. is pay pal the only option?

4. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

Anyone have a clue about this ?

5. MadBacker Prime

Whichi site?

jerseymall.com isn't a site, is it jersey101?

6. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

no it's www.jerseymall2008.com the second one on the first post of this thread.. and it seems many folks have ordered from there...

7. MadBacker Prime

Gotcha!!

I was just wondering, my cousin and others have ordered them, I'm not a fan
    But the payPal thing should transfer instantly, unless you just opened your account.

8. MadBacker Prime

Like others have said that anniversary patch looks special, lol.

9. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

You don't need to transfer money to paypal in order to use it. You can just enter your card number and pay just like you would at any other site. In other words, you don't need to have "paypal cash" to use paypal

10. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

Ok I really don’t have a clue but I’m going to give it a shot.

My pay pal account has been activated and has a bank account attached to it and it has been confirmed. I opened this account last year and transferred 5 bucks into it so my bank account could be confirmed... after reading the Pay pal site it seems I don’t need to transfer into pay pal to pay this site I just pay the site and Pay pal will get the funds from my bank to pay the jersey site... At least that how I think it will work... we will see the order has been placed and it stated that an invoice would be set to me with in 24 hours... Fingers crossed...Oh by the way I Ordered a White and a Green #6

11. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

Hey has anyone tried to add to an order after it has been placed... I ordered the 2 Jerseys the other night and paid for them via Pay pal and of course the next day my brother in law wants one for him self and son. So I decided to try and add them and also a titans Jersey for myself... I have sent them messages but no reply yet... I’m sure it is way cheaper from a shipping cost perspective...

12. HarveyTheJetFan

HarveyTheJetFan New Member

I just bought a green Revis jersey the other day for 38 $ authentic, can't wait for it to come and rep that jersey on the day i am going to the jets vs bills game.

13. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

I love my Revis I got from www.jerseymall2008.com and its the jersey I have been wearing during the games. There is a photo of it somewhere in the thread.

14. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

Ok I placed my order 4 days ago and they have received my payment but I have not heard back at all from Jeresymall2008 at all. I did send them an email seeing if I could add to my order so I could save on shipping but no response. I hope that wasn’t a mistake and will hold up the entire order...

15. Mr777

Mr777 New Member

Think im gonna take the plunge and order 2 jerseys from Jersey101, I usually only wear the jersey to the sports bar and then back in the closet till the following week. And hell if they only last me a season or two its still usually less than what I spend on beer and grub on any given game day lol

16. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

man these sites need to get some bart scott jerseys.. id kill for a white one

17. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

i have a green revis from jersey101 and its extremely nice.. almost everyone i told it was 38bucks and bootleg has asked me to order em one since they are too dumb to use paypal..

18. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Fyi jerseymall2008 posted something that says they are going on vacation from sept 28th-oct 5 for the peoples republic of china day or something. I'm not sure if all the sites are doing this, but I'd recommend using another one if you want to receive your jersey fast.

19. TheSHRIKE81

TheSHRIKE81 Member

Tagged! Thank you. Gonna order a Leon and a Revis I think.

20. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

FYI I wrote to Jersey101 about the new white Titans of NY jerseys they released for the 50th. I think they look pretty sweet. They wrote back and said they ordered them and they will be available in 2 weeks. Hopefully in time for the Bills game when we are supposed to be wearing them. I'm hoping for a Sanchize.