Woody Johnson our Owner

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BURN in HELL WOODY, Aug 17, 2006.

1. mem_reddog

mem_reddog New Member

You got that from this:

That is one hell of a dictionary.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Completely assinine post. It's never been a perfect world, fellas. Expecting perfection from an owner is as silly as imagining he had some sort of crystal ball when he bought the franchise from Leon Hess.

And speaking of Leon Hess, yes, he was a nice old man and I did like him as an owner. But he also acquiesced too much and his legacy will be that he was the one who signed us up to be a damn-near permanent tenant of the Giants, dooming us to play our most of our home games while enjoying the backdrop of the blue and red decorum of Giants stadium. He also brought us the likes of Rich Kotite and Joe Walton.

No.... spread your smear campaign elsewhere, if that's what helps elevate your low self-esteem. Impugn and denegrate Woody in some Patriots group somewhere where your obvious vile and loathing will go unnoticed, masked by their contempt for the Jets in general. Lower yourself to launching your hateful rumor and innuendo someplace else, where you'll at least have an audience who won't ridicule you.

Oh, but wait... that's the point, isn't it? Self-loathing requires that others join in. What self-respecting masochist wouldn't want a public spanking? After all, that's what this is all about, no?

3. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

You just gotta fill in the blanks a bit

Oh, if Woody gets arrested, the the new owner of the New York Jets will be his bastard son, who is still less than 1 year old.

Its not easy, but its doable.

4. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

I don't get it. I can't seem to find any fault in a regime that has been successful enough to put the team into the palyoffs 3 of the last 5 years and make it at the least, very entertaining to watch. If Pennington had'nt gone down last season, along with other key players, it may well have been 4 of the last 5. Bradway/Edwards certainly deserve some credit. If Tangini and crew can come close, I'll take it.

5. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well is there anything incorrect about those facts?

#45 championjets69, Aug 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2005
  6. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well I was hoping that Dino woiuld have checked the IPs of BIHW & me & would have admitted to all that the posts came from 2 different IP addresses. Maybe he did & maybe he is now to embrassed to admit his error since it would also be very, very embrassing to his cohorts like you who would then look very silly also having made accusations like you just did with zero evidence to back up your charge

7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

:lol: :lol:

Great stuff.

8. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

What does it matter. This thread is like some sort of weird nest of disgruntlement, and I find it intoxicating.

9. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

you know, these chump69 threads the last few days have been quite entertaining. :)

10. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Wow, I got it the first time. Where's my medal!?

11. jetbugga

jetbugga Member

i have to admit, i really enjoyed watching the jets play in january. the thought of going to the playoffs tells me we are at least doing something correct so i have to give kudos to bradway and herm. i hope we have the same success with mangini and m.t. and i believe woody would like nothing more than the jets to be a 2 star team.

12. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

I never ever stated that you two were ever the same person. Keep going this way and your IP address might have to take some time off.

#52 Dinobot 2, Aug 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2005
  13. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Chump.... even when you try, you cannot hide your lack of ability to express your self using the english language. Note the last sentence... it is a question, but ends with a period instead of a question mark. Textbook Chump writing. Note the use of the word "cause" instead of "because". Classic Chump. So, you went to the library to use their computer which has a different ISP. I don't care if you go to China to make a post.... your illiteracy can't be hidden until you finish the ninth grade, as a minimum.

Next time, write it all down, and ask the librarian to make it coherent. You might want to ask the librarian to type it out for you too.... the use of "2" and "&" are also dead give aways.

Give it up, or are you too ... delusional to realize that you started this thread? Are you THAT far gone?:breakdance:

14. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

You make a good point, although little we can do now. I still can't believe Boobway is on the current payroll after he took this team into cap hell and the bottom of the AFC East. Any other owner would give him walking papers.

15. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

According to the article Johnson was not one of the four to plead the 5th. All he did was follow the advise of his tax advisors, when he found out the weren't allowed he settled.

This is really a low blow even by your standards. By the way pleading the 5th or even being indicted doesn't make you guilty in this country besides the fact that Woody didn't plead and will not be indicted per the article that you posted.

16. GreenMachine

Well, pal, it is quite the coincidence that you both post from IPs in Austin, Texas.

Seeing there are sooooo many Jets fans in Austin.:wink:

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Something I've noticed in the past... whenever BIHW shows up to the board, it is after champ has reverted to mass acronyms - did anyone actually notice that he changed up his posting style a little in the past few weeks? Until about a week ago he was saying 'you' instead of 'U'. These things plus the unimaginative manners of expression tend to make me think that champ and BIHW are the same person. Either way, it's pretty funny stuff. DANCE, CHAMP! DANCE LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!

18. Hot Rod

Hot Rod Member

and the Chump is BUSTED!!!!

19. Coach K

Coach K New Member

thank you, winston has an almost Buddha like presence when threads get as ignorant and non progressive as this.

lol you guys love bashing champ, dont blame you but I gramatically understood his statement, hes an ass but I never cared much about the rules of grammar. past participle present tense yadda yadda

anyways toast to biggs for providing the actual clarity to the story. and for calling the low blow.

anyways :shit:

20. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Waaaaait just a minute! Chump says he lives in Florida... and has season tix at the Fifty in the seventh row, or there abouts! Holy crap, his story gets funnier and funnier! He's a friggin BROKE BACK! :rofl: