WILL Rex be fired next Monday morning?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BleedGreen89, Nov 4, 2014.

1. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Barring a miraculous 7-0 finish that elicits unforeseen hope, no, it really doesn't. LOL.

#101 slimjasi, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  2. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I won't cry any tears if they fire him on Monday. Not by a long shot.

3. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Rex on our offense:

"Right now, I feel good about where we are,"

"I just think, 'Man, I'm not so sure I'd want to defend against this offense.'"

I won't focus on any of the stats tarnished by Geno starting at quarterback (I mean, we are 32nd in the league in passing . . . in an overwhelmingly pass-happy league no less, but I digress) , but, we scored 10 fucking points last week. Can this guy ever just shut the fuck up? Does he just have some unconquerable instinct to be delusionally boastful? I get that he doesn't want to come out and say: "Man, we suck. We are hopeless." But, why can't he just say something like: "We are just trying to get better. With Percy getting acclimated and Vick starting, we have some weapons that we believe can make us better." I mean, he knows they have to get better . . . right? He knows the way they have played up until this point has been unacceptable . . . right? He knows they haven't had a good offense this year . . . right? He knows they have had an inordinate amount of trouble scoring touchdowns . . . right? I just don't get it.

Okay. Rant over. Whatever.

#103 slimjasi, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  4. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Aw shucks , you know stuff like that, and the things and all that stuff you know, I don't care what anyone says - they're gonna get our best shot and people better be ready for the jets

I ain't kissin no rings

Feet maybe, but no rings

Maybe toe rings, but that's it