Why is it Every Time We Beat Miami...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by nyjunc, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I agree with this. Sitting at the game, I couldn't believe they didn't just keep running between the tackles, we weren't stopping them. Harrington's INTs were gifts, considering they had 7-9 yards pretty much guaranteed with a simple run. If they had Herm coaching them they'd have killed us.

2. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

Its something to do with Miami, the heat did the same sh#t to the Knicks. Bunch o babies.

3. Italian Seafood

That and the fact that Alonzo Mourning is a rock head and a poor man's Patrick Ewing.

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

If you wish to count only those, you need to also consider Coles Behind the Miami Defense trying to wave down a NYTaxi, and Pennington Missing another Wide Open Touchdown throw.

5. Coach K

Coach K New Member

:rofl: I'm tired of Jason Taylors labial remarks.

6. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Does anyone have a picture of Jason Taylor crying????

7. baamf

baamf Active Member

Come with me big boy....

[​IMG]

8. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

It pisses me off

when I see quotes like that. Where do they get off thinking they're better than us? Ahhhh.... Standings..... folks..... Like Parcells said, "You are what your record says you are. Eat it and weep, Fish."

9. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Thats when I started shouting things at the screen.
    How did he NOT see LC?

10. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Dolphins players and their fans have always been whiny little bitches. If you ever go to Dolphin home games or listen to their sports radio talk shows, you'll see what I mean. Excuses, excuses, 'You're team isn't that good - we're that bad' type stuff. Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas are perfect examples of these post-locker room blow-ups after losses. Marino was kind of the same way and Don Shula as good as a coach as he was was a poor sport.

As far as the Jax playoff game goes, that was pretty much a butt-kicking except for the pass at the end of the first half. The Jax players must of been either poor sports themselves or just plain delusional....

11. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I'm pretty sure he saw him, I think he missed cause he was throwing on the run.

12. Slagan7

Slagan7 Member

Well, I wasn't impressed with the jets yesterday. I like how leon's running, and I think CP and LC are doing a great job in scoring, but other then that, we still need alot of help.

At times like these, I wish we give up the 3-4, or at least change it a little bit. It seems like we just don't get enough pressure on these QB's. If that was anybody but the Dolphins, that could of been a diasterous game for us. I mean just to miss that field goal we were lucky.

13. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Below is an article about the Jaguars' follies in the game. I remember shit talking from Jimmy Smith and Donovan Darius, in particular. I don't have the quotes. I didn't save any stories from newspapers regarding that game, so I cannot post what they said. But some of the Jaguars players said they would have defeated the Jets if not for silly mistakes. They felt they were the better team.

I got really annoyed with the sour grapes.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs98/news/1999/990110/01038364.html

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well junc it boils over from the days of that cheating scumbag Shula, you and I were both alive to see that arrogant prick roam the sideline. I don't remeber the postgame conference but I'd bet on the day we won 51-45 in OT he'd say Marino was better than O'Brien and Duper was better than Walker. We both know that's not true....

15. Italian Seafood

I hated that fucker, still do. How was he able to be on the competition committee for so long while coaching a team? He had way too much pull with the league back then.

16. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Everytime I see that jackass in that Nike commercial I wanna throw my remote at the tube.

17. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

When I think of Shula I think of that damn AFC Championship Game in 82. Then I remind myself of how bitter he is because of Super Bowl III :)

18. Italian Seafood

That's it, we'll always have Super Bowl III on him and nothing he ever did vs us trumps that. Besides, his sons were shitty players and coaches who most people in the league hated. What was David's record in the league? Talk about pull, he got his son a head coaching job in the NFL.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I'll always hate Shula for keeping the tarp off the Orange Bowl field in 82. I hope he chokes on a t-bone from one of his nasty horse meat steaks he serves at that overpriced chain of his in Florida.

TBTF

20. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

What a whinney lil bitch! I hope he stays a Fish boy.