Where the **** is the crowd?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsLookingforDWare, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Hot Rod

Hot Rod Member

Fox's audio is the worst.....During breaks in the game I would check the other games and had to turn the surround sound down so I wouldn't blow out my speakers. I then switch back to Fox and would think I hit the mute button. Heck even the golf claps and cheers were louder than Fox's audio!!! So glad that we don't play on Fox all the time.

2. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

jetslookingfordware, tickets are readily available on the boards, sometimes for less then cost.. go to the game, tix are easy to get ur hands on

3. Mr. green T

Mr. green T New Member

I can't speak for anyone else, but, my son, two friends, and I were there an hour early in our seats getting drenched. I worked a 24 hour shift and picked everyone up and get to to sleep till 8pm when we got home. We stayed till the end. Hell the friend who got us the tickets had all these kids doing the Jets chant in the fourth quarter all by themselves.
    Maybe people left early to avoid being shot by the Organization with errant fireworks. Hell, Kurt Warner and The Cards watched as the Jets Organization shot fireworks at the Pop Warner kids before the game. That probably rattled Warner. "This team is so pissed off at last week's loss, that they'll shoot little kids in the face with fireworks, why the hell should i hold on to the ball."