Whats so great about Kris Jenkins?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShaft04, Feb 29, 2008.

1. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

You might wanna like change your name pretty soon or something.

2. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

One more DT in FA and yesssssss he will be a pro bowler provided we get another bad ass DT

3. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Does your mommy know you cut 5th grade to talk on a Jets message board?

4. TampaBayJetsFan85

Whats that mean? We run the 3-4, not the 4-3, we can only have 1 DT (NT) Starting at once...

I know one thing... If Jenkins doesnt make the playoffs.... D.Harris will

5. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I Hope So , He is a great player when motivated.

6. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

Are we planning on playing Jenkins the entire game without a breather? Another bad ass DT please plus we do change up from time to time from 3-4 to 4-3

7. TampaBayJetsFan85

We always thought Vilma needed a huge NT... Now we have one, but we dont have Vilma anymore... I swear, I feel Vilma playing next to Harris and behind a huge NT like Jenkins would have been perfect for Vilma... Perfect

8. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

This is going to free up Harris more too. I can't wait.

9. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Already posted in another thread. Going to merge, we don't need 20 different threads on Jenkins.

10. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Hahaha.
    PERFECT SEASON
    PERFECT SEASON!
    PERFECT SEASON!!!
    How's that Moss contract coming along, Champ? You sweatin' yet?

11. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Banned

Randy will be a Patriot to make your life miserable for the next 4 years. You guys should just fire Mangini now after this latest debacle.

Kris over-rated Jenkins, this fat piece of horse meat with that overinflated, CAP fat contract and the loss of a high 3rd and 5th round pick is the best you guys can do. PICK ME UP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

You seem bored. Why dont you pop in superbowl 42 into the ole VCR and watch your cornerback get "fleeced".

Too bad BB didnt have the walk through of the Giants on tape..."fleeced" is a word that no Patriot fan should be able to use for the next 10 years or so.

Now if the mods can please police this thread and only allow in fans whos teams dont cheat..it would be appreciated. Thanks.

13. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

You're dangerously bordering on trolling...

14. Attackett

Really? It seems to me he is clearly trolling.. What has he brought to this board that is worth keeping him around for?

15. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Banned

I'm asking you as Jets fans on a serious note. Do you think the 7million dollars a year you spent on Kris Jenkins is worth it when you could have locked up an Asante Samuel for 3 million more per season, without giving up a 3rd and a 5th round pick? That's my question. Personally, I don't think it's money well spent and I look right at the head coach for that.

16. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Yes.

(filler)

17. JetsLookingforDWare

I bet Jenkins doesn't play NT for us...

I mean he might next season unless we draft Rubin or get a more prototypical NT somehow...but I think his future lies at 3-4 end.

18. TampaBayJetsFan85

Jenkins is one the of the best D-Lineman in the League... If ur a football fan, u should already know that... The Jets run the 3-4 just like the Patriots run the 3-4... You know what? V.Wilfork is the heart of the 3-4, he's a beast... a monster... Well guess what? You know what funny? The Jets now have a BEAST in the 3-4, a monster... K.Jenkins is even larger than V.Wilfork, hate 2 tell ya.

P.S... Let me guess.... Signing A.Faneca is a bad idea 2?

19. Attackett

Well considering our biggest need on D by far was a fat clogger for the middle of our Dline and we filled it with a guy who has been to multiple pro bowls and is in the prime of his career, I would say not only was it worth it but it was a great move.

As for Samuel, I would have liked to have him, still would. We dont need him though and he is not likely to be worth the contract he gets. The secondary as it stands now is our strongest unit without Samuel and will be even stronger with better line play and a better pass rush..

So to answer your question directly, yes it was worth it..

20. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Thats not what you asked. See thats the thing about trolling. Some trolls continue and just get booted....some like to twist their true intentions because they might want to stick around. It was not asking a question...you had no intention to debate the issue but instead just made childish digs.

Now this post is a good post. That comment makes sense. Not busting your balls but you have to admit your original post was just to get under peoples skin.

My thinking is that a great defensive line makes a good secondary. Look at the Giants...they do not have a great secondary but were able to neutralize a great offense because of the line. I would prefer to have both...but want to start on the defensive line first.