What will the PAts try and take away?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by vilmatic, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

^ That.

The Run. (Which includes the screen, and WC)

Then Keller.

Then Holmes.

Then Edwards.

They'll have to come out at least three wide and play action, and get a quick score or two.

It's not too hard for them.
    He missed Edwards wide open for 6 on the first play against Cincy because the ball got tipped.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

How about that last one to Braylon, I'm still wondering what happened with Braylon's legs/feet. lol

That was a TD is Braylon doesn't spread eagle to catch the ball.

3. Wizard Of Odds

Wizard Of Odds New Member

I'd like nothing better than to see the Jets move the chains and put together some nice long drives burning as much clock as possible. Make Brady stand on the sideline getting frustrated yelling at his defense to get off the field.

Yeah I think the Jets will slow this game right down for Brady. They won't let him turn it into a shootout by any means. You might hear Rex call over Brady "Hey Tom! Go get a cup of coffee! You've got time! It's gonna be a while!"

#43 Wizard Of Odds, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  4. Majeau13

Majeau13 New Member

They might try to take away the slant play to Holmes. Belichick talked about it in his presser the other day, but Holmes/the rest of the receivers are fast enough to turn a quick 5 yard gain into a 40 yard TD

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

What will the PAts try and take away?

I'd say Woodhead's virginity before Monday night, that lil guy is probably ready to explode.

6. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

The Run. They do not want the Jets to possess the ball and limit Brady's opportunities. GB beat the Jets by stopping the run. Take away what the Jets do best and force them to execute their pass offense. If nothing else it gets the ball back to Brady ASAP.