What do you guys think of the AFC East now?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by xeticus, Apr 26, 2009.

1. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

I've had my share of battles with Bill fans. I'm also thick skined. My previous post was accurate, and my posts aren't are vicious as you claim. Believe me I could much harder on the Bills if so provoked. For you to say I'm agitated is a bit odd, I have nothing to be agitaed about. The Dolphins swept the Bills and won the division and a home game playoff game, tied the single best one season turnaround in NFL history, had the comeback players of the year, had the runner up to the defenseive MVP and had the single season record for +/- in turnovers. So in reality I have no reason to be agitated. On the other hand you are the one who claims to have thick skin, then gey all nuts when someone doesn't speak kindly of your beloved Bills.

Go back and re-read my posts, you'll find my posts are honest, full of fact and have little to do with how much I dislike the Bills. The good thing about the Bills right now is I really don't have to work hard to make them look awful, they do a very good job of that on their own. I'm pretty sure you're confusing your hate for thier horrible showing with my view of the facts + being a division rival fan. Your problem is you can't respond with a legit view, cause there really isn't one and that in itself is the crux of your frustration.

In one breath you say you understand the position of your team, but than you get upset if someone doesn't pat you on the head and tell you it will be OK. Maybe you don't like being reminded of how bad your team is, maybe you have multiple personality disorder, maybe you just like people to tell you your team is better than it is...who knows. But I've only had maybe 10 exchanges with you and none were out of line or exaggerated.

My adivice, at some point you need to understand where and why your team is where they are. Don't get pissy with fans of rival teams for pointing out the obvious. As a fan you simply need to take the good with the bad. Stop acting like everyone else has issues when in reality you're the one with the issues.

#161 feelthepain, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  2. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

Um, OK, sure.....

Why don't you re-read my posts? I just did because I'm thinking, "You know, maybe I'm missing something here?" What I came up with is I'm missing a good reason to ever respond to you again. I think you're confusing this thread with the one about the BOSTON poll. In that poll, we disagreed about Ja$on Peter$, but it still arose in you the need to sling arrows.

I think you need to realize that, contrary to your belief, you were not put on this earth to inform the "ignorant NFL fans" the error of their ways. I have read your interactions with other members of the board and I have come to the conclusion that you are a boring individual. You like to get on the computer and stir up shit because in your real life you are a nothing. Your attempt at cyber-bullying the message board members are a cry for attention. I hope you find help. I do. I think it is sad to watch you flame these arguments that others are trying to debate.

We get it, we ALL get it. You cheer for the reigning AFC East champs. Wonderful. Fantastic. I guess you feel good about the accomplishments of the DOLPHINS because you have nothing else going on in your life. My suggestion, get a hobby. You, and I'm pretty sure everyone else, will be much happier that you did.

3. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Yeah, I need a hobby, unlike you who doesn't even have a team to root for. Classic, bitter little Bill fan, all you can do is envy others. Look on the birght side if envy were a hobby, you'd be league MVP!

4. NYCBillsFan

I think I'm talking to a seven year-old.

5. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Says the four year old.

6. NYCBillsFan

Right on cue........

7. xeticus

xeticus Member

Not helpful to have Dolphins and Bills fans pointing fingers at each other and calling insults on a Jets fan board. I'm quite certain that the the Jets fans have had enough enjoyment out of this and don't need anymore fun at our expense. :)

8. NYCBillsFan

I'm sure the JETS fans could watch this all day long. :beer:

9. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

Yep, I can.

10. NYCBillsFan

Well, we all know how one member feels about the BILLS. Let's move on. How about them DOLPHINS? Anyone care to start, or did Mr. Buzzkill send everyone home?

11. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Yeah, I'm sure Jet fans are appalled by two rival fans having a friendly discussion about football in the NFL forum. It's pronbably gonna scar them for life, we should probably stop (eye's rolling).

12. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

They're better than the Bills, better QB, better FO,better HC, better owner, better Oline, better location, better fans ect., ect., ect.

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

What's ect. short for? Ectoplasm? If so I totally agree with you that there's lots of that in the air in Miami right now.

14. NYCBillsFan

Here ya go. Couldn't be more fitting......

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/electroconvulsive-therapy/MY00129

EDIT: Notice on feelthepain's AVATAR Marino has "lightning" coming out of his head, or maybe entering???????