We're going to Win.....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets_fan_in_fishtown, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Any questions?

2. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Love the post, but I honestly feel, if I let myself buy into the hype, I will just be disapppointed.

3. gammatec

gammatec Member

Good luck guys. I'll be rooting hard for you guys.

Sending out the good vibes. Gonna see if there is anything I can do to jinx the Steelers. lol

Maybe I'll throw them in some weird gambling parlay. Since I'm not lucky when it comes to gambling, I'll probably lay $200 on the Steelers, that way they definitely lose. :rofl:

4. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

This is exactly how I feel.

I feel like I have seen this movie before, and not sure I should expect a different ending.

I so hope I am wrong, but that is exactly how I feel.

5. mattbrw08

mattbrw08 Banned

I did that in 2008 for the superbowl. I wanted the steelers to win so i used my bad luck and put $150 on the Cardinals. Steelers win im happy, cardinals win i make money and am happy :) i ended up being happy :)

6. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

The jets certainly picked the right time to start playing their best football.
    They are playing better than anyone else right now, and it will carry over into Sunday's game. All past shortcomings, underachievements, lashings we have taken from fans and media dickheads, etc. will all be washed the fuck away. The celebration will be thoroughly justified due to the caliber of teams that they wll have beaten on their way to the super bowl.

7. CoyoteJets

CoyoteJets New Member

Sunday feels like it is still an eternity away.

8. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

no time to be pussies.

it's all in!

9. BookEndTackles 72&79

Outstanding post. I have no nagging feeling in the back of my mind of which I usually have at some point from time to time. I'm 44 years old it's our time!!!! I'm starting to taste it.

10. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Great post.

Please let this be our year!!!!!!

11. Malekanoms

Malekanoms New Member

>>you'll listen to mike fatcessa just to hear how miserable he really is inside

I figure by Monday he will all over the Jets bandwagon. He clearly doesn't like them, but he also cares about his ratings and not losing more listeners.

12. jetsandthecity

jetsandthecity New Member

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! [/bart]

13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I can feel it. Its weird because, like some of you said, don't want to be too excited. I agree with everything the OP said though. The Jets want it.

14. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

+1

And please spare me that "pussy" bullshit

The same people claiming that they are so confident that we will win, will be the same people whining and bitching and calling for players to get cut and coaches to be fired, if we struggle and are down by 3 points after the first quarter

I read the Pats game thread a few days ago, and it was hilarious how much panicking those "confident" fans were doing, after one quarter of football

15. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Its thread's like this that make me think, dare I say it if we do somehow happen to loose this game the suicide rate among Jets fans will be at an all time high! :eek:hmy:

16. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

i'm surprised it took 30 something posts for a couple of the darksiders to show up and try to ruin the thread.

not happening. fuck you. go be a nervous wreck all week and doubt your team. bart scott thinks you're a non believer also. if you can't get behind the team 100% now at this point, go fuckin home and sleep till monday morning.

we're winning this game. period.

and i'm no firemanedjr. i never panic in the game threads. i usually just curse out the retards and tell them to kill themselves when they overreact

#36 jets_fan_in_fishtown, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  17. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

I think the Jets win this game going away. The O line will dominate and that will be the key to the game. D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Mangold are absolutely owning anyone who lines up against them.