Welcome to the Jets Christian Hackenberg

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The 1985er, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

That's a positive spin on "Still throws at the receiver instead of to the receiver."

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

ill say it, and hey maybe ill be wrong but neither one of these guys strikes me as a franchise qb. i dont think either of them will amount to anything and i also think their top is a middling journeyman. but hey like you said theres not much to go on.

TNJet likes this.
  3. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with you but the scrawny guy below has 4 rings*. I'm not saying either of these guys are a sure bet but i am going to throw my support behind them until they have proven they can't do the job. Hopefully for us, one of them steps up.

[​IMG]

4. alleycat9

I am completely cool with that. I am hoping they will become that guy, only less of a douchebag. I don't have absolute certainty or even really a strong strong inclination that they will suck. its just my shitty opinion.

now if we were talking about mark sanchez I would be wholeheartedly behind myself. I hated him from the beginning and based upon what I had seen of him thought we had screwed up. I don't really feel that way about either of these guys, just making a prediction on them. these guys are also lower round picks we didn't give up very much to get and really have no risk attached to them. just like geno, I loved the geno pick not because he was going to be great but because if in the likely scenario he wasn't great we could move on without much fuss.

5. Jets_Grinch

Sanchez was a mistake that made a name for himself off defense and a running game. I agree with your take on Geno, he isn't panning out but no harm no foul. I feel the same about Petty and Hack. As far as Fitz, if he comes back and still has the magic we get another great ride. If he comes back and suck we put in the youths and see whats up. Either or i say with cautious optimism that the arrow is trending positively for this teams future. Mac took a couple risks this draft but overall i'm feeling good about what is being built.

TNJet, JetsNation06 and alleycat9 like this.
  6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Yeah... hopefully the powers that be let Mac do his thing.

Patience is a virtue.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  7. alleycat9

yeah I am feeling good about this team. no bs, no idiocy, guys I can root for, not all but some holes filled. I am not sold on anyone at this point but I like what we are doing. cap be damned. I think they are thinking things through, I think they have pretty solid plans, I think they attempt to make deals htat make sense and are smart enough to walk away if the deal (both fa and trade) isn't what they are looking for. my only concern at this point is that guys need to be at otas. if they are not showing in solidarity for fitz I get it but I am disappointed by it.

8. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

Damn.. Kid has the Trump hands. Bust ;)

9. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

I thought posting pictures of pussies isn't allowed on this forum

#1329 RexontheBeach, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  10. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

What this "magic" you say Fitz have?

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  11. Jets_Grinch

Wow, i've been around too many Bills fans. But the chemistry with Dekcer and Marshall that had the team essentially a dropped ball from making the playoffs. So let's change magic to chemistry.

12. Jets_Grinch

Only when being penetrated. like below.

[​IMG]

Ptflea2 likes this.
  13. Jets_Grinch

Mac's moves have looked to be well thought out with a purpose. I really like the outlook. It may take a couple years, but if they stay out of Mac's way i truly believe he can build a team that will be a top contender year in and year out. OTA's are importent but when this team comes out of camp i think we will all be pleasently surprised.

alleycat9 and NCJetsfan like this.
  14. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

A fucking drop ball? Not that int Fitz threw in endzone had nothing to do with it?

15. Jets_Grinch

Yes, a ball drop. I can't deny that pick was costly and stupid but the Jets had the ball back after that INT. Thompkins holds on he walks into the endzone and the Jets head to the post season. Hell, they don't shit the bed against the Eagles and the Bills game doesn't matter at all. But to get back to the point of my original post, I don't care who plays QB as long as they WIN.

16. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

The defender knocked the ball out of Thompkins hands.

17. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Enunwa dropped a TD also. Walks in and we go to the playoffs and these jerkoffs slink back under their rocks where the came from.

Incredible that some idiot made a "Probs to Fitz" thread and has been shitting on him for months and singing the praises of Geno.

_

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  18. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

That Enunwa drop was an absolute killer. Quigley cashed his ticket to Palookaville too. The RB's were hurt. The defensive game plan was a fuck up.

But.... It Fit fault.

The nonsense some of these guys come up with is pathetic

19. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

It Fit fault if Fit reason we 10-6 k!

20. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

What funny it to me be Fiz never playoff throw two chocke ang sam it be wasn't Z Chan do it.

_