Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

22/96 for the Bills. How'd that work out for you?

Hahahaha. You fucking tool.

2. bizell

bizell New Member

not very well. got stomped.

3. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Most of those rushing yards came in garbage time too. My fantasy team says thank you for those.

4. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

10 Funny / Notable Plays From The Game

1. Sanchez and 'The Flinch'

2. Cromartie COMPLETELY whiffing on the tackle when the bills scored the touchdown. Oh well, at least it didn't cost us the game. He has been improving his toughness and I saw him lay a few nice hits today.

3. McKnight would have had his 2nd Kickoff return for TD of the year if not for that damn kicker literally destroying himself to make the stop. Brad who?

4. Matt Mulligan getting chewed out by Moore on the field, Greene talking shit down the entire sideline after his best run of the year gets nullified by a blocker he didn't even need on the play, and finally Schotty yoking him up by his jersey and screaming in his face. Good thing we won lma0

5. Dustin Keller almost dieing. I hope he finally learned his lesson this time.He is no Peyton Hillis lol. He was seriously fucked up after and was lucky someone was there to stop him from falling over.

6. Shonn Greene . Congratulations on playing an entire game without losing your helmet.

7. Plaxico being an absolute beast and nearly dragging 2 defenders into the end zone with him, after coming to a complete stop first. I really wish he could have made in on that one (although LT's dive and spike was just as badass). Braylon who?

8. Pouha holding ground and fucking Fred Jackson's day up on the fumble recovery play.... MY NT. Also for going HAM during the post game interview.

9. Bart Scott completely blowing up the run on that 4th and 1. Jackson was completely and utterly stuffed, as was any chance of the Bills getting back into the game. Also Bart shitting on the reports in the locker room. I need to find a video of that

10. Sanchez and the scarf...haha just wanted to reach 10.

5. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

how pathetic did brad smith look he didnt look anything like BS we knew on those two Kr opportunities he had. Thank god we have Westy

6. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Where the fuck is Catt_County?? How's things up in God's Country tonight dipshit?

7. BleedgreenIII

BleedgreenIII Member

Add another one to the list

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311106002

What a season!...the only team left that has looked like a SB contender all year is Green Bay every other team has taken its lumps...

I like our chances though...I see us beating the Pats next week & winning the division...the only teams I fear are Baltimore & Green Bay...the problem with Baltimore is they have our number & Sanchez looks like the QB 99% of the nation believes he is when we play them as for GB even with our great D Rodgers is playing at such a high level that he will make that critical play & also their defence is good & in our last game made Sanchez look like was playing Baltimore....

8. twown

twown Well-Known Member

3 great post-game quotes:

“We just couldn’t get anything going,” quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick said. “They kept us frustrated all day and didn’t allow us to do what we’ve been doing all year.”

“We just couldn’t get anything going,” quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick said. “They kept us frustrated all day and didn’t allow us to do what we’ve been doing all year.”

9. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

[youtube]vcuomJzi9v4[/youtube]

10. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I think Buffalo has talent. The Jets are just a tough match up for them. Not saying the Bills are likely to make the playoffs, but they're a decent team.

11. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

It's quite simple actually.

They lost the best center in the NFL and replaced him with an undrafted rookie who had been on the roster for 2 weeks. The next 2 games:

They lost on the road in Oakland to a team that is a bad matchup. Too much speed. Plus a bad turnover cost them that game.

Baltimore's D totally outclassed them (again, the game was in Baltimore). Too much confusion on the OLine.

Playing with a still banged up Mangold, they had to travel yet again. This time to Gillette to play the Patriots. Offense had 7 three and outs. Patriots are a pretty good team.

12. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

You were right. He ran for 83.

13. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Hey CC, ummm, what happened?????

14. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

15. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

But WE have the most delusional fanbase ever? So funny!

16. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member