Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

He also thinks Chan Gailey is a better coach than Rex Ryan.

2. foreboding

foreboding Member

I agree that the Bills have been hapless for a long time. It has to do with a lack of leadership at the top. Wilson seems to have turned the organization bak over to a football man, this is critical. Your owner is solid and as a result you have attracted leaders. The Bills are now on a good path, I hope we move fwd from here and do not regress.

3. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say he is a better coach but it is close. What Rex is to D Chan has been to offense. Him taking a mediocre Cowboys team to the playoffs has proven that. I still don't think the Bills are a playoff team this year but they will be relevant in the end and next year.

4. foreboding

foreboding Member

Agreed, on the coaching comment. As far as playoffs, none of us Bills fans thought this would be the year, but so far, very pleasantly surprised, our game will mean a ton, to both teams really.

5. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

So the 5-2 Bills with one of the toughest Strength of schedules in the league with a win over New England is not a playoff team but the 4-3 Jets with wins over a few cupcake teams and an underachieving SD team is?

6. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

The Bills are at an apex and are 5-2 and the Jets are in a lull, but are 4-3. So yes...I think that's what he means.

7. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

So what will the Jets be after this week? In a lull at 4-4?

8. foreboding

foreboding Member

7 games does not make the season for either team, even though I think there is little doubt the Bills have been more impressive than the Jets so far. Shit they lost two games by 6 points and really had a great chance at the end of both games to win.

I need to see the Bills beat the Jets in one of the two games we play, not get blown out by anyone and play well in the cold weather. We seem pretty good right now (and it is understandable that we get little respect on these boards or anywhere else given the last decade, 5 wins is nice, but we need 5-6 more to make it to the dance) and I really think Chan is a fucking great football mind (what a find for the Bills), but at the end of the day...still 9 GAMES LEFT- allot of football.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Bills caught KC with their pants down at the start of the season. The Chiefs look good now but they were terrible for the first couple of games. Similarly you caught the Redskins in a full tailspin with a QB controversy and several key starters out besides that.

The Bills start has been good but I wouldn't be tooting the strength of schedule horn at this point because even if KC goes 12-4 it isn't going to change the fact that they were looking like 2-14 at the start of the season.

10. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

The jets will run for over 200 yards, even though the Bills know exactly what's coming.

I can make predictions too!

11. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Sunday cannot come fast enough. I can't wait for the Bills 'fans' on this board to suddenly disappear when we send the Bills back to reality in their own stadium. It's going to be awesome.

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

If we beat the Bills, I think their collapse begins.

13. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

[YOUTUBE]VDNWndU7wRE[/YOUTUBE]
    Can it be Sunday yet?

14. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

funny you say that, this morning the NFL actually reviewed a John Beck "rush" that was actually a sack. So We got 10 sacks in the game. .5 to Batten and the other half to Barnett.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/

15. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

As funny as the Bills honoring Scott Norwood on Sunday?

16. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

[​IMG]

17. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

I thought it was Thursday the revised stats came out?

18. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Did they build him a new house?

19. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Not that it matters, but I'm watching Sportsnation (Mmmm....Michelle Beadle), and a poll has only 27% of "the nation" thinking the Jets will beat the Bills.

I know the Jets aren't popular around the country, but that seems REALLY low.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Jets have been streaky, the nation is skeptical, who gives a fuck? If the Jets OL plays like it can and has been the last two games, the Jets will win the game, methinks. I expect the D to keep us in every ball game, it's on the O (usually) to get enough done and I think that will be the story Sunday.

24-16 NYJ