Week 8 Hot Sauce?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 23, 2012.

?

Who should get the hot sauce this week?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2012.
  1. Reggie Bush

34 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. Reggie Bush

8 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Reggie Bush

17 vote(s)
    13.5%
  4. "What goes around comes around"

67 vote(s)
    53.2%
  1. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Sure, the homers thought he was the guy. If you want, you can go through any of my posts on Finheaven under the same username. For years I've been a very pessimistic fan. They've sucked for the better part of a decade. I was always cautiously optimistic but was never sold on Henne. The high point with him for me was that Monday night game against the Jets when he came back and helped them win the game.

I was never completely sold. He's way to inconsistent, checks down so much that fans called him Checkdown Chad. Terrible footwork, and so stiff that fans called him RoboHenne. Even passes to the flats were inaccurate, throwing to the SHOES of the receiver....6 yards away! Thank God he's the Jaguars' problem now.

2. finomenal

finomenal Banned

I don't have enough posts, so I can't post a link. A quick google search will lead you to the quote though:

3. finomenal

finomenal Banned

By the way, nyjunc posts on our message board frequently. Please take him back. :lol:

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

he's gloating over the injury. What Pace said was stupid, what Landry said yesterday(as far as headhunting) was stupid and what Reggie said was stupid but our fans will back pace and Landry and your fans will back Bush.

5. finomenal

finomenal Banned

From the quote, it seems like he was just simply saying that's what happens when you talk shit and wish injury on me. I could be wrong though. Even if he felt like gloating, he should've took the high road and kept in house. We can agree there.

EDIT: Oops. Different message board, different avatar. I didn't even realize it was you, junc. Nevermind. Having a rational argument is impossible with you.

#65 finomenal, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

we were having one until your childish perceptions took over.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You'll probably have a cheesy nickname for Tannehill soon enough. Let's see what he can do on the road vs. the Jets D.

8. finomenal

finomenal Banned

What I'm very curious to find out is how Sparano will generate touchdowns if Tannehill doesn't throw a pick six.

9. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I dont think Ryan and the Jets had any intent to hurt Reggie Bush. Ryan said they just wanted to be physical with him since he was running so well early in the season, they didnt mean they wanted to injure him. I cant see this being the case at all, Rex is a players coach and the NFL is still dealing with the ramifications of "Bounty Gate". It would be kind of stupid to go out and tell your players to try and injure someone.

Reggie Bush overreacted and his comments towards Revis were disrespectful whether he meant for them to be or not. Calvin Paces' comments were stupid and Landry I think is just tired of hearing all the talk.

10. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

I'm thinking Cam Wake will put a lot of hot sauce on Nacho!

11. ackack

ackack New Member

If the Jets players deliberately try to injure Fins players, Rex Ryan will be the one getting hot sauced by the league. It would be an appropriate way to end his 2nd to last season. I hope your guys follow through with your NY chest thumping. I want the players getting after each other. Our O/D lines will maul your guys. We are looking forward to the game.
    Signed
    Langer 72

12. finomenal

finomenal Banned

So much mauling action. I feel sorry for the guard and/or center who has to try and block Solai.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You might have heard of our center, his name is Nick Mangold. I hope Ducasse continues to get more snaps at LG though - Slauson could be a liability vs. Solai.

14. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Landry and Maybin's comments were pretty dumb. Now if they put any questionable hits on Reggie then they will be much more likely to be suspended/fined.

edit: Looks like the league has already taken note

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mments-maybe-could-get-the-leagues-attention/

#74 BeastBeach, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  15. finomenal

finomenal Banned

I'm well aware of who he is. He's a great center, but check the tape. Look at Solai vs Mangold one on one then come back and talk to me.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I will go back and take a look if I have the time. For now, here's an excerpt from an analysis on thejetsblog.com. This guy does this every week and is generally fair and balanced. Of course - fans of any team have bias.

17. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Guys who actually hit can talk shit.
    iow, Pace....STFU

18. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

I just laugh at how people take the meaning "hot sauce" out of context.

19. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

Mike Fucking Pouncy...I hope Sione, Wilk, and Crew blow this guy the fuck up!

20. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

He just mad he can't be as good as his twin brother lol.

Oh and remember when Jets fans wanted to trade up for Reggie Bush in the 2006 draft lol. Boy have times changed!