Week 8 Hot Sauce?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 23, 2012.

?

Who should get the hot sauce this week?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2012.
  1. Reggie Bush

34 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. Reggie Bush

8 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Reggie Bush

17 vote(s)
    13.5%
  4. "What goes around comes around"

67 vote(s)
    53.2%
  1. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I don't want Reggie Bush injured I want him on the field so there are no excuses when we cockslap the Fins.

2. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

320,000,000 visit this site?

3. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

This is a pretty hot topic with football in general. How rough is too rough? While Landry hits hard, I'm not sure you can infer that his intent is to injure. If it were my running back who were up against Landry, I can see how you would take offense to those comments though.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You guys just rinse, lather and repeat... did I get all 16 previous QB's between Marino and Tannehill? Did Pat White ever play QB for you guys? Would he be #17?

5. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

The problem is Reggie being a douche.

And I NEVER said i'd be happy if he's carted off. All I said was that if it does happen, I won't wish him well. I won't cheer, and I'm not wishing him to get seriously hurt, but if he does.. Oh well.

6. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

The bottom line is you want to hit people as hard as possible in a clean fashion. Landry's hit was clean. Bush remembers the hit obviously, that's not exactly news.

I don't think Landry intends to injure people. He does want to hurt them though and inflict pain and punishment. He's not really a dirty player though, even though I love the Dirty 30 nickname.

And the answer is the 2nd one.

7. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I think this thread was meant in jest Dolphin fans.

However Laron Landry's comments are so silly and unnecessary....why put the spotlight on you and how you play and set yourself up to get a 15 yard penalty?

8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

It's a popular message board.

9. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Tannehill is different and you know it. Nice try though. It's okay that you don't want to admit it publicly. Everyone can see the truth including you.

10. The_W

The_W Banned

LOL. Are you serious? You're crowning a rookie QB after six games played?

11. Ted

Ted Member

I'd like to see the Phins put some hot sauce on Cromartie. Nice cut block across he knees while he's engaged. Lets just put him on out.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Wouldn't be the first time. Pouncey was trying to cut Revis at the knees when Revis injured himself. I'm actually hoping that someone bombs the Dolphins' bus on it's way out of the stadium after they get their asses kicked on Sunday.

13. JAG

JAG New Member

Why? Becasue he's a punk a lowlife punk plain and simple been showing that he is all season

14. finomenal

finomenal Banned

I don't like to assume, so I'll ask. Have you watched every snap of every Dolphins game? It doesn't take long to spot elite talent.

15. finomenal

finomenal Banned

You're wishing injury on him? Don't stoop to that level. Be a classy fan please.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Oh Tannehill is elite now? It's OK, every fan base has their delusional fans.

17. finomenal

finomenal Banned

I said elite talent, not that he's elite. It would be foolish to say he's elite right now. There's a big difference. He's got a lot to learn; however, you can already see he'll at least be a very good QB. He's no Dirty Sanchez, Chad Henne, Ray Lucas,Jay Fiedler, Joey Harrington, or any of the other clowns Miami has had in their organization.

If you watched every throw he's made this season, you'd see that he's improving every week. He throws receivers open. He has a strong arm, he's deadly accurate. His familiarity with the offense has been a huge benefit because they give him free reign to audible and make checks at the line. The kid knows what he's doing, and it shows.

18. The_W

The_W Banned

If he was 'elite talent' like you say, wouldn't he been the clear cut no 1 overall pick in April?

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Yea I remember when Fins fans were sure that Henne was the guy too. He's probably just the next second rate QB in a long, long list of them since Marino. Keep dreaming.

20. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Bush seems very happy about the Revis injury. What a punk. I don't want him to be injured, I just want him to get dominated.