Week 6 - Broncos @ Jets Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Monty_Droppings, Oct 5, 2014.

1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yes it was a non contact injury. Special teams has nothing to do with it.

2. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Dude a little strong isn't it? Stop crying like pussy? F off and stop being an internet tough guy. My point is this gm has not drafted well in 2 years and has shown a reluctance to sign anyone that can really help them. All you did is prove my point with the players you drafted.
    Outside of Sheldon, Ivory and Decker name one thing this idiot of Gm has done right?
    One thing?

3 sure starters in 2 yrs is not a great record buddy. His track record speaks against him. If was good drafter then his plan would work. This is not a game of patience that you are preaching.

You get the patience by showing growth.

What growth has the Jets done this yr?

By the way Decker is not young and is not learning.

3 fucking players that are sure starters in 2 years of free agency and the draft. The rest are projects. 3 may be a magic number but unfortunately you need 11 starters on each side of the ball.

The fucking future with idzick at the gm is questionable at the very least because of 3 starters in 2 years at the helm of the team.
    Fuckin argue that. Idzicks job is to get talent and he has not done that. he has failed two years in a row.

3. rammagen

It has everything to do with it. Why when you are hurting in a position are you playing your number one cb on special teams? Why that is a poor coaching choice. Line up adams, wells or jarret there. Not a cb that is just coming back form an injury and you need you need him to play in the pass defense.

4. BobbyGM8000

BobbyGM8000 Active Member

No its not strong, its true. Its fucking amazing. What team gets a star out of every draft? Idzik needs at least a few years before you wanna kill him. Give him a chance to bring in his own coaches and maybe spend some money next year. You act like the Jets have no future at all, they have some building blocks and they will get more in the upcoming draft but it doesn't happen overnight. 2 years and you are bitching? Give it some time man. This negative shit is bad.

5. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

We were in this game, didn't get blown out.. Until Geno did what Geno does..

But we just aren't good enough, guys.. We also got a lot of help from Denver from a bunch of stupid penalties from them.. Enjoy 1-6 after Thursday...

6. rammagen

2 yrs with three players 2 from a draft and one from a fa signing. Yes I am bitching every fan should be. This guy supposedly has a player personnel mind. I am not saying fix cb receiver oline at one time. I am saying you had resources to help a young qb and he did not. and 4 drafts pick that he thought could help did not. 2 drafts and very little help. the bright future you paint can go either way.
    Bring in his own coaches so you are saying he did a half ass job because he was stuck with Rex and fucked the fans.
    Basically he sabotaged the season to get his own guy here? This is a staff that went to two afc championship games so is Rex the entire problem? No I would say most of it falls on the gm to bring in talent.
    You cant have it both ways you have a chance to get some talent you get it. Db did not pan out but he could have grabbed another receiver and did not and look at what we run out at receiver? Salas and Nelson?
    What I am saying is the Jets should have more talent on their roster with eh picks and cash they had and they do not why? Because the gm and scouts do a piss poor job in picking players and when they have resources they do not know how to use them.
    You may be happy with well next yr.
    Fuck that shit this team has regressed from last yr that is squarely on the gm for the lack of talent when he had resources to help this team and this coaching staff.

7. BobbyGM8000

BobbyGM8000 Active Member

Have patience. I'm not going through all this

8. rammagen

Ill make is short this is the coach that went to 2 afce games yes or no?
    did the gm have resources to fix 1 area with the cash on hand via free agency?
    did he have 2 poor drafts you do not cut 4th round draft choices but in this draft did he not cut a 4,5,6,and 7th?
    I have seen enough of this moron try to run a coach out of town at the fans expense. Did I expect to win a super bowl this yr no. But I expected to be in games and see progression but the between poor coaching choices (playing milner on special teams when is he a quality cb basically the only one on the team) and a idiot gm that does not try to fix one area and cant it is disgusting
    This is not about patience but about progression and this gm in two yrs has regressed this franchise. Why to bring in his coach and see a giant fu to the fans that have to watch this steaming pile of crap get rolled out every week?
    The gm should be on the hot seat also for every game where a player he had a chance to get and did not in a need area does well. Flowers last week Sanders and Jackson this week.
    You can only coach what you have and the gm has brought us crap

9. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Game was dead in the water by then anyway.

10. gustoonarmy

True.

Yep, Idzek needs to show us (and Woody?) what the supposed plan is, because right now he's not looking good.

11. gustoonarmy

Our loss to the Broncs doesn't look that bad after last nights loss to the 49ers.

Interestingly 3 teams have scored 17 points on the Denver D , us , KC and SF, so we are in good company.
    With our 'crap' secondary we held Manning to a paltry 237 yds, which is his lowest so far this season.

Yeah I know a loss is a loss and we are 1-6 , but don't think things are quite as bad as they seem.

Axel3419 likes this.