Week. 4- Lions @ NY Jets Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RubenDias, Sep 23, 2014.

1. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

You knew when the Jets punted that ball, while it was the right decision, they weren't getting that ball back.

Oh well.

2. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

Next week will be a real shit show when we have to travel to San Diego......

3. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Lions were clearly the better team on the field. Their DLine and pass rush destroyed our OLine in the 1st half, Geno had 2 lousy turnovers in the 2nd half, saw nobody outside of Salas and Amaro consistently make plays for the QB(Decker had some good moments too though), saw our OC misuse the RBs by having Chris Johnson get some run up the middle plays(The fluke TD falls on the Lions not finishing the play) and Chris Ivory be the back to catch balls on the outside when it doesn't play to neither's strength and I saw some mediocre coaching by Rex with the challenge that was a heave-ho at best and the defense having no way to stop the bleeding on 2 drives by Detroit.

The Chargers are a better team at 90% health(They are without a few players vs JAX today) than Detroit so that game could get ugly, Vick or No Vick. We will get whooped in the trenches again by their terrific young defense.

4. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

the start of this season has been like some sort of horrible dream - we are going to start the season 1-5 and no doubt - as we are the Jets - finish up 6-10 and out of the running for any top tier offensive talent

only one team has ever made the playoffs after starting 1-3 and so the season is done already :(

5. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I'm more worried about Peyton killing us the week after....... That's when shit will get real ugly...... Buttfumble ugly.....

6. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

That was a truly pathetic ass loss. I've been defending Geno as he does (did) seem like a better QB this year. I don't even know what to think about him anymore. I don't hate the guy but geeze could he protect the ball a little better? And could we get a fucking WR coach in here? I mean cmon every other team seems to understand how to catch and hold on to the fracking ball cept us.

7. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

Go read John Idziks job in Seattle and understand why this team is an unmitigated disaster right now. Guy should be fired. Fucking atrocious job since he's been here.

8. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That's like the 4th time you've posted this today, shut the fuck up already.