Week 11 - Jets @ Texans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dawinner127, Nov 13, 2015.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure. They could barely get a first down with Hoyer then Yates came in and threw the game-winning TD.

2. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Maybe ... But with the exception of Cleveland, the Texans still have the worst collection of offensive weapons we've faced all year. I see them having BIG problems moving the ball against our defense. If they get more than 300 yards of total offense on Sunday I'll be shocked.

3. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

I get that, but I don't feel Jets fans should be looking down on any team as if they are that much more talented than them because the Jets are not that great. The talent gap in the NFL is so close, there are few teams that can feel confident that they can just show up against another and feel like they are going to blowout that team. The Jets are not one of those teams. They don't have a legit QB, even though Fitz has played FAR better than I expected going into the year. They have a rookie HC. Yeah, there is talent on the the team, but every team has talent. That's why most games in NFL are close. The difference In most games is a few big plays here and there. That's why a team like NE, as good as they are, can lose to any team on any week if they don't execute their gameplan. It's not like college where teams can simply be far superior talentwise and can simply bully their way to a win

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Sez Genobot Prime. You'd think the Dolphins brought their A-game when the reality is, they were done and were playing out the string. Geno looked great and got his 158 QBR. Lets not pretend it was against the Patriots or any contender OK?

#164 Cman68, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  5. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

Lmao

6. Cman68

Well, its hard because they're so consistently annoying. All they do is bash any Jet Qb not named Geno Smith. They're so much like Tebots that its getting real hard to tell the difference except maybe there aren't as many Genobots as there were Tebots. I set up a thread for them to commiserate among themselves but they didn't like it because it may have become an echo chamber. I dunno because I stayed far away from that thread. They tried to derail every game thread with their bullshit but that had to stop and it did. It must be contagious because even the Rexaholics are starting to exhibit the exact same traits. Unless Rex Ryan is coaching the Jets, the world just isn't a good place to live in.

7. Cman68

Hey.... that's Genobot Prime to you bud...

8. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

The Houston D is for real. It's going to be an ugly, defensive game.

tomdeb likes this.
  9. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

We Play the Texans in a few days not next week

10. bartscott

bartscott Well-Known Member

Yup. It doesn't matter who is the QB for Houston. If we do something dumb and get behind, this could be a brutal game.

Hoping we get back to getting turnovers, and get up a few scores. Otherwise it could be a long afternoon.

NYJetsO12 and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  11. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

So the Jets bought there a game? When they was playing for nothing what so ever.

12. Geno007

Did they really? Yes I did watch the game and Houston played one hell of a defensive game. This Jet team is NOT an elite team where u can just count games as a win.

13. Geno007

Dude if your going to dog me about "Eugene" at least post something about me talking about him. Smh.

14. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Ugh. It's so painful to try to translate into English.

Donttasemebro likes this.
  15. Cman68

They were playing for Ryan's Job. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Rex didn't break out the hanky and start his begging and crying routine in the locker room before the game. As we all know, the players LOVE playing for Rex so yeah, there was plenty for the Jets to play for. Now the Dolphins? complete opposite.

16. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

You obviousness photo shopped this to make Miami players 'appear' to be trying. Nice job!

17. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

yeah i gave them credit for that.. they have a good defense.. but that can only take you so far with a turnover ready 3rd string QB come on bro lol.

18. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

lmaoo! i logged on just in time for this

Footballgod214 likes this.
  19. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Maybe the Texans will quit and Fitz will have a 138 passer rating

20. DeezNuts

DeezNuts Banned

The difference between Geno and Tebow is that at least Tebow had talent. Tebow just never had a chance to prove himself on the Jets. This is a guy who won a Heisman and two national championships, I think he should be been treated much more fairly in NY. Why did Sanchez automatically get to start over Tebow when all Sanchez did was buttfumble and throw four interceptions a game?