We all know deep down inside..

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 10nyjets87, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Saiyan316

Saiyan316 New Member

so what if i am?? i still love the f**king jets... so lets bleed green together, mother effer

2. jaguarthecarnotateam

whats drgnbll??

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Watching that game freshman year in college, nonetheless living by Pittsburgh, it wasn't a good night I'll tell you that ... ended up drinking a lot more than I should of haha, that next morning was pure hell, watching Doug Brien shank FGs on Sportscenter, it wasn't a good week

Times are changing though, this defense this team is much better than that team that went into Pittsburgh a few years ago ... I've been feeling pretty good about this game all week

Let's continue to shock the world

4. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Last year I had the same thoughts after losing the AFC Championship to the Denver Bronco's “How long will it be waiting to get back to this point". It took a long time and then we failed against the Colts. I asked myself the same question and it was hard to bare. I finally came to my senses and took on my team attitude and the doubts faded away. I’m highly confident we will do it this year. It’s been a long time coming and it’s been a hard road to hoe.

:steelers:

5. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Let me make this quite clear:

No fan here or anywhere can "jinx" the Jets no matter what ritual or routine you follow. The team has had that covered for a long time.

The accountibility rests squarely on the players and coaching staff themselves. We as fans will be living and dying on each and every play.

I am quite tired of seeing my Jets come 2 quarters from making it to the big game. The franchise needs this, the fans need this and team, in my humble opinion, it going to take this.

Go get it done Jets!!!