Vincent Jackson 4th Quarter Catsh and Run

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFan2004, Jan 18, 2010.

1. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I didn't know that you worked at WFAN - you're talking about your coworker Mike Francesa, right? :wink:

As I've said on this board many times, I've hated the Giants and most of their fans for 45 years, and for the first 20 years of that they were the worst franchise in the NFL. Most of the fans I met then said the same moronic crap. It isn't that the team is good and they feel superior, which would be stupid enough - it's that for some reason they are incapable of giving any credit to anything related to the Jets. My advice is to just laugh in their faces and enjoy the week.

2. 3lixer.

3lixer. Active Member

I watched that play 3-4 times in slow mo on my DVR. In real time I thought he was mos def in the endzone for a TD but upon further review instead of extending the ball he brought it into his body as he was making contact with the ground. The officials were spot on yesterday with all their calls (the long VJ catch on the sideline, the reversal of the Malcom Floyd fumble, the VJ non-touchdown, etc.)

The only questionable call was the spot after Keller caught the ball short of the first down marker that lead to our field goal.

The refs did a real good job yesterday IMHO

3. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

They're Giants fans? I don't get it. The Jets and Giants ARE NOT RIVALS. I was rooting for the Giants when they were making their run in 07. Whatever.

4. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I dont even think he caught the ball.

5. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Upon multiple re-watches, he hit the ground before the ball ever crosses the plane. I tried recording it, but the D* program disables video capture and screen print capabilities. There's gotta be a workaround, but I don't have time to figure it out right now.

6. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

you must be thinking about a different play. maybe the deep sideline throw, because this play had no doubt about it being a catch.

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well the fact that they failed to acknowledge means your arguing with idots, we know your right . Tell them to fuck off and get back to work and quit wasting your time with trivial BS.

8. JetsFan2004

JetsFan2004 Member

I think they're just attention whores. If they don't get the attention...., well, you know.

9. JetsFan2004

JetsFan2004 Member

Thanks Moose. Whatever you can do would be cool. I so want to shove a photo in there faces!!!!!