Usually I dont think this much but this is Pt.2

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, May 28, 2014.

1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Black albinos are weird to look at.

This topic reminds me of the time in September when a white deer ran across the street in front of my car. I was close enough to see a black nose. Therefore, the deer was not an albino. It was still freaky to see a white deer. I just did a Google check and I see other people saw the deer too.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/White-Deer-Albino-Appear-Jersey-Woods-226373081.html#

I was in the Browns Mills area when I saw the deer. I was in the town to the north of Browns Mills. I forget what town it is now as I have since transferred closer to home.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Yeah no. Finely shorn thank you.

_

3. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

I think I've pinpointed it, its their round fat girl faces that bug me, even when they're skinny. Get a chin bitch

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

go away, were talking about brown milfs not brown mills

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. JStokes

That's it. Half breed, that's all she ever heard.

_

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Final update :
    It turns out shes a Russian Jew (that was a first for me) and apparently has a strict family.
    I moved on.
    Today however I had a total cluster****. Once again I waited to the last day to talk and the friend zone thing from this thread popped in my head. We get to talking, introduce, etc then as shes leaving I ask if she has a boyfriend right out the bat. Figured I do this because I dont want that friend talky talky stuff. She said yes and I told her politely goodbye see you around, etc.
    Was I wrong or is this an improvement? Wasnt really feeling her 100% but felt what the heck ill just do it..

#107 mute, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  8. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's wrong but I wouldn't focus on it too much. If you don't want to be friend zoned then just be sexual and flirty from the moment you meet her.

If you have just a normal conversation and then ask abt a bf at the end it's probably going to seem random and awkward to her, of course she will say she has a bf.

Many times girl will tell you she has a bf when she doesn't bc it's a safe way to reject you. So if you ask abt it too early in the interaction or before you've been flirting with each other it is like asking for an auto-reject.

Many times girl has a bf but is not happy, wants to dump him for someone better, just scared of being alone.

Many times girl will cheat on their bf. I stay away just bc I don't want any drama but it's up to you to decide your own morals.

#108 74, Jul 7, 2014
    mute and abyzmul like this.
  9. JStokes

At least you didn't shake her hand.

Wait...you didn't shake her hand, did you?

_

mute, MikeSLTJ23 and abyzmul like this.
  10. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Never, ever, ever ask any girl if she has a boyfriend. Ever. U do what u do and as long as she is receptive, your in.

mute and abyzmul like this.
  11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well too late but understood..I wont if there's a next time. She was kinda cute and educated, missed this one up but ill move on. Looking back it was a bit rude, if I run into her tomorrow ill apologize.

#111 mute, Jul 7, 2014
  12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

no

13. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Don't. Never say sorry to a girl. Just use that as general rule for now.

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

OK.

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Every woman, no matter what age, wants to be treated like shit to a certain degree. Some just want that tiny bit of shit to make them realize that you're not some emo twink has a My Little Pony tattoo somewhere on his body. Some want that full load of shit, and those are the ones that go out of their way to find the true assholes in this world, and end up being battered wives.

Your mission should be to find out just how much the next woman you meet wants to be treated like shit. It's a balancing act, because if you push the envelope and she gets a little pissed, you have to be ready to give her a compliment to bring her back to zero. But don't go overboard with the compliments, because she will veer toward thinking you are that aforementioned twink.

But jil and MS are right, asking her if she has a boyfriend is off limits. Not only does it give her an easy exit, it shows her that you have contact insecurity. Approach her like you don't care if she has a boyfriend. And never apologize unless she's crying.

16. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Didn't you find it unusual that she made the decision to test you at the store?

Testing is a red flag, but we all probably do it one form or another. Just something to be aware of.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

elaborate on the contact insecurity.

my half brothers (in their 30s) told me that long ago (dont really keep in contact with them as they are always busy these days). They are pretty much players like my dad. I remember years ago when I visited the one in the airforce,some girl called when he was driving. He puts her on speaker as they get to talking and as soon as she begins to talk pass 2 minutes non stop, he hangs up the phone. He told me to treat woman like shit as they usually come around back for more but I tend to not want to do that but hes right.

Also I wont apologize. Most likely I wont see her again anyway as shes about to graduate (maybe in the fall) and its a decent sized campus.

And lol'd @ the emo twink MLP tattoo.

18. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well I dont talk to her anymore anyway. I can tell shes the type that likes to get praised by dudes and expects them to do everything (she probably has 400+ guys and that is why her friendlist is hidden). I got that feeling after the conversations I had with her on FB, especially the last one as she was just being a bitch and I also had to initiate a convo every time. I figure if she doesnt start a convo at least once, that shes not really interested and just playing me.

19. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Look, don't treat women like shit. Sure, you can get laid that way but it'll be by shitty women because you'll be a shitty man. Be a good man, be secure in yourself, don't take shit from anybody, and never apologize for your actions. You will attract better women this way.

MikeSLTJ23 and mute like this.
  20. JStokes

+100000000.

If women want to be treated like shit, even a little bit, is that the type of woman you want forever?

If you just want to bang chicks then I'd agree, but I never treated a woman I REALLY liked and wanted to be a part of my life like shit.

I wouldn't respect her.

But more importantly I wouldn't respect myself.

_

MikeSLTJ23 likes this.