Usually I dont think this much but this is Pt.2

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, May 28, 2014.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

so theres no way of getting out? A couple of people said here that most start out as friends. A day or so later it was clear though shes in a relationship already but as far as conversation goes, its still smooth.

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Its not impossible to transition from Friend to Lover but it ain't easy. It all comes down to how she sees you and how you fit in her life. If she's physically attracted to you, that makes your job a lot simpler. If she's mentally attracted to you, you can still escape the friendzone but now as you can guess, its starting to get complicated.

Of course the idea is to not wind up there in the first place. The F2L route takes more time and effort but in the end, the relationship lasts longer. In this case, since she's already in a relationship, as Chris Rock so aptly put it: "Dick in storage" would best describe your status. Future lover material if you will. Being next up isn't so bad.. :)

Stay in contact, but don't be too available. Play the outsider and give her your ear should she ever ask for it. Make sure though that she sees you successfully going after other women. No woman wants a man that no other woman wants. Strange but that how it works sometimes.

For now? Move on. Do not ever become a "Cling-on". If you lose a woman's respect, you have lost that woman.

Just a lil old school advice. :)

mute likes this.
  3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Awesome post.

Yeah, ive moved on a lil, making some progress. This week was the first week for summer classes and my eyes have been wandering again that im starting to forget her ( i mean its summer, these girls be wearing lil to nothing out there now). Also what makes it worst was right off the bat she refused to give number. Although understandable at the time, her status has changed to "in a complicated relationship" which can mean anything (seriously, what does that mean). Lastly she refused to hangout without giving an explanation.

So today I noticed this hot indian chick on the bus stop who was staring at me, she appears to go to the same college. She has the frame of Megan Fox in the first Transformers movie (sorry, thats the best I can come up with), nice fit, very pretty, in shape body wearing a little short tanktop .If I see her again ill try to talk to her as she gets off near my stop so it wouldnt be much to greet and walk with her if she allows me to.

If it gets far, no handshake, I promise!

I've also been working my skinny ass out this week. Trying to get some muscle again.

#83 mute, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  4. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Useless.

_

5. mute

mute Well-Known Member

?

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So, let me guess, this whole girlfriend thing is a fairly new concept for you?

7. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

you lost me at "hot indian chick"

mute likes this.
  8. JStokes

Really. Hot Indian Indian chick or like Cher?

_

9. JStokes

Without pics.

We'll be the judge.

_

10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I will give minimal advice. Don't have a plan, that is all .
    Every long term relationship I have had came when I wasn't looking for it. Hottest woman I have ever become involved with was a model who picked me up in the bar I lived over on 1st ave after I dropped off my girlfriend to head to her parents for the weekend, I was just looking to get home and go to sleep.
    Of course I have spent $30K on divorce lawyers so there are the down sides too.

11. 3rdAnd15Draw

When I see/hear Indian I immediately think dot, not wagon burner but there is some room for confusion there.

12. JStokes

Push start or pull start.

Either way, a very tropical home plate.

_

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

my bad on the "Indian chick". Maybe its extremely ignorant on my part to say that.

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I've seen a couple of Indian chicks that would make you blow the front door off your tighty whities, but it's sad how Indian women are forced to dress down and make themselves ugly.

But not quite as sad as how American women are forced to turn themselves into painted whores just to walk down the street.

mute likes this.
  15. 3rdAnd15Draw

I think it goes without saying there are a few exceptions to every rule but there are definitely some ethnicities that work better as part of a mix rather than full blooded.

16. JStokes

Is "albino" an ethnicity because they freak me out.

_

17. 3rdAnd15Draw

I just googled "hot albino" and now I'm going to have nightmares.

18. JStokes

Looks like there is a very tropical home plate under that bikini bottom.

_

19. JStokes

You DICK! You got me curious so I looked too. I'm going to need a xanax to go to sleep.

_

20. JStokes

You've never heard that expression? Tropical as in get out a machete to get through the thatch. 70s bush as it were.

_