Usually I dont think this much but this is Pt.2

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, May 28, 2014.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Dude, this could be The One.

A little respect for the future Mrs. Mute.

_

2. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Just man up, ask her to the movies, nothing crazy man, don't put any pressure on yourself, or her.

If she is the one it will work out and remember most good relationships start out as friends.

Relax an let it happen naturally.

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Oh Jesus. Get her number from one of her friends, call her up and ask her out. This isn't rocket surgery for fucks sake.

mute likes this.
  4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

And then when you're at the movies, poo in the popcorn and give it to her.

It's called the Royal Butter Blast.

74 likes this.
  5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Just because you may have blundered your way into the dreaded "friendzone" doesn't mean you can't transition out of it. You did kinda miss a few signals so try to be on your game should you get another chance. BTW, you can get another chance by simply being straight up with the girl. Gas her up by telling her you are a bit shy around truly intelligent and beautiful women and sometimes you give the wrong impression. 2 things to remember is that you only get one chance to make a first impression however, it's always possible to get a second shot. The impression you gave her is that you're as far from being a playa as the Mets are from a World Series however, you also came accross as a class act and not overly horny/girl crazy. Women appreciate that but they also like a man to be just a bit more assertive than you have been. Passive doesn't get laid ok? Neither does a barbarian so use your best judgement.

If you wanna simply get laid, she'll sniff that out in a second if you've judged her right. If she views you the way you view her, you can come back from this. Just don't wait too long or she'll be convinced you don't wanna play in her ballpark. Remember she's got friends in her ear too so always be on guard. Chances are you'll see her again. Start the convo off friendly then suggest an innocent date. Say a coffee or something like that. She says yes, you're back in the game.

Keep in mind you've already been evaluated and rated as a possible partner so don't blow it. You won't get 3 strikes. Good women are hard to find. I'm sure she knows good men are too. Use that to your advantage and win her.

6. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

You shook her hand? Like you were meeting Jack Lemmon? Do NOT continue talking to the friend.

abyzmul likes this.
  7. JStokes

Lol.

_

8. roboz08

roboz08 Well-Known Member

Bro. Don't shake girls hands, unless it's the very first time you're meeting them and you're being introduced. Just don't. Also, remember these two things: You don't get "placed" in the friend-zone, you put yourself in the friend-zone by treating girls like a friend. Don't treat girls like a friend. Also, interactions with girls are only going to be as hard as you make them. So don't make them hard. Push yourself past your fear/anxiety, pick up the phone and CALL the number, don't text, that's passive.

Wish you luck man. Take this as advice from someone who only struggled bigtime with girls most of his life and only within the past few years has figured it out. I'm in my 20s as well.

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I believe the "Laundry-ransom Gambit" may be what you're looking for.

This ploy is initiated by gaining access to the location where the woman of your dreams actually cleans her garments. Proper timing is necessary to make the incursion while, specifically, her undergarments are being processed. If you should come across (!) granny panties GET OUT! Abort the mission! Run for your life! If, on the other hand, you're successful, collect said garments and remove them, and yourself, to a safe location.

Collect a stack of newspapers, magazines and direct mail advertising pieces as well as scissors, paste and plain printer paper. Do not eat the paste. At this point you must create the perfect ransom note text informing her of the conditions you wish to impose in order for her most intimate wear to be returned to her custody. An attractive display of the garments will help the writer be inspired to send a sure fire decision maker of a letter. Perhaps you can do this somewhere private so as not to be distracted - does your grandmother have a basement she rarely uses? This will also serve the purpose, if crafted well, of bringing you and her ("her" - not your grandmother) together. Once the text has been edited to be both forceful and not at all creepy begin to cut out the words of your message from the various printed materials you have collected. Feel free to create some words from more than one source utilizing various fonts and sizes. Then lay out your message in an artful pattern on a sheet of plain white paper. Do not be tempted to use fancier paper lest you appear too desperate. Now just paste the letters and words onto the paper. Important: Do not get...er...paste on the undergarments.

Now, much like the creative surprises one sees on Youtube for asking someone to the prom or be married, you must find a way to deliver your message. This can be done for a price on the Jumbotron at Yankee Stadium or by flash mob but sometimes a more personal touch is needed. Think about leaving it under her pillow, in her desk drawer at work or have it delivered to her while she's getting that root canal at her dentist's office. You could also arrange to conceal it somewhere and bribe the barista at Starbucks to write a clue as to its whereabouts on her Venti Hazelnut Macchiato. Arranging to have a videographer present when the message is delivered is essential if you would like to have the opportunity to relive the moment for years to come (hmmm, that word again.)

Good luck and remember these famous words of Mitch Hedberg "I saw a lady with a flower, she was plucking out the petals, she was saying “he loves me, he loves me not.” Thank god the flower can’t talk, what would it say? “Fuck that hurts. Fuck that hurts as well. Fuck, leave me alone. I’m no longer pretty… And he loves you not. I could have told you I had an even number of petals!”

10. abyzmul

Would have been cool to see what Mitch Hedberg was up to at this point.

11. afternoondelight

Seems like you put the pussy on a pedestal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

12. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Give her a Roman helmet

xxedge72x likes this.
  13. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I think you should go back to dating guys.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

lmfao! cakes wins.

15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. JStokes

This cannot be emphasized forcefully enough.

_

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well, i wont be kicking myself much as i did at least i tried to regain contact. Her "friend", they werent really friends, they just met in class and would talk only there so she doesnt have her contact. I feel like an ass and this is going to be an extra long summer of what ifs (well at least right now it feels that way).

18. abyzmul

Go smash some easy chick and you'll forget about it until anything happens.

19. JStokes

Well, if we get the feeling you've finally forgotten about her, we'll be sure to bump this thread.

_

74 likes this.
  20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

He who hesitates is lost.

This lass might transfer to a new school in September. It is possible. I think you would do best to forget about her. If you see her in September and you haven't given up, then you can try some sort of move at that time. If it is meant to be, something will happen. For now, just chalk this up as a learning experience.