Trust Tangini on Turner Decision (video)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rickjet, Feb 2, 2007.

1. JetsLookingforDWare

I'm going to kill myself for bringing this Turner thread back...but the argument on Chatman threw me off for a couple of minutes. See I knew he had gotten fat, and he had much less of a RB build than Turner.

Heres a Chargers fan opinion on Turner (it was made unintentionally but I liked what I read):

Chatman was very productive behind LT, but Turner has impressed far more appearantly. Must be some difference there.

2. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

Turner would be such a great addition to the jets...but hey....if we don't get turner im expecting cedric houston to start most of the time

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Crap I thought this dead horse of a thread was at the glue factory.

4. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

ACTUALLY TB...

Go back and watch that tape again..... FAR from "Most" of those games were over... I think only the Buffalo game was over and the moves, the power and the speed on those clips are EYE POPPING and telling anyway... And then the Pats game runs Eventually became "Over" but, we both know the Pats are not laying down on defense too many times....

The Time and score is on most of those clips and "Most" of those clips are actually in the meat of the game that is far from over and IMPRESSIVE.

#144 Jet Blue, Feb 14, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2007