Top 5 defense, for sure

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Barcs, Aug 20, 2014.

1. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Byz is a TGG legend sonnnn ! im crying at that arguement from the old thread yall posted

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hey fool if you ever run across that Mr Electric cracka tell him I gotz pitchaz of him humping an autographed foozball from Miles Austin.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Barcs, go away. Jets fans aren't allowed to be positive or happy. We're all cranky assholes that end up like champ69 eventually. So start drinkin some whiskey by yourself and channel your inner grumpiness or gtfo.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  4. abyzmul

His JETS fandom doesn't even reach as far back as Al Groh. But yeah, he's the man to teach us patience.

5. 74

74 Well-Known Member

So we've had only 4 losing seasons since 2000 and set franchise records for playoff appearances.

6. abyzmul

But he's suffered through many many many losing seasons by his own admission.

7. 74

74 Well-Known Member

he must be a Mets fan then

8. abyzmul

No credit for self castration.

9. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Lol

10. Barcs

Barcs Banned

You're still calling me a homer despite me presenting evidence of the opposite. Yeah, I also said we should cut Patterson. I'm not sticking up for him like I did for Holmes. They are completely different situations, and I look at things on an individual basis, not in some all encompassing generalization where everything is good or everything is bad. But this is pretty typical on here. You followed the exact same cycle as the many before you. Ignore all counterpoints and repeat original claim. That's almost as bad as creationists attempting to arguing against evolution.

What the hell is a positivity troll? What are you going to tell me to respect my elders next? People should encourage positivity for the fan base, not frown on it like it's taboo. When darksiders make absurd claims, I'm calling them out. If you don't like that, that's too bad. You might not believe in karma or "good vibes" (despite believing the absurd chem trail conspiracy LOLZ), but I feel every little bit helps. Positive fans means more cheering at games, and the home crowd certainly can play a role in the success of our defense.

It doesn't matter how long I've been a fan. It's a game. It's entertainment. It's not supposed to give you ulcers or shorten your life span by stressing out your heart as you pull out your hair, desperately looking for someone to blame. If it does, you should find a new hobby. I've been a fan since 98, so I suppose I have seen the better days of the franchise, but that shouldn't give folks an excuse to live in the past. Yeah, I'm also a Mets fan, although I don't really follow baseball that much. Lets not talk about the Mets though. They make the Jets seem like perennial super bowl champs in recent times, and they've even won the big one much more recently. I will bash the Mets even as a fan... but not the Jets because I see a much brighter future. I like the smash mouth culture that Rex Ryan brings to this current Jets team. I know it seems to polarize a lot of the older fans, but the past is 100% irrelevant to what is happening on the team TODAY.

Maybe I'm wrong. But if I am, what am I really losing? I don't care about being right or wrong. I think that spreading positivity to a fan base that desperately needs it in these times, is a good thing overall. No I'm not going anywhere. Sorry to disappoint.

11. abyzmul

Oh look, this is the kinder, gentler Barqs, just here to spread peace and love and hand out flowers and left handed cigarettes. The one that believes in karma, and the power of positive thinking, the one that wants the bring out the best in the people of the Jets fan base.

Who the fuck do you think you are fooling? Since you started posting here you have been trying to shout down any negative aspect of fan perception you have seen that you don't agree with. The only time you have ever criticized the Jets is when you realize that the season is all but lost and you shift into realist mode, right up until the end of the season, and shortly thereafter, then you go right back into HEY LOOK IT'S DARKSIDERS SPREADING HATE, I BETTER PUT ON MY INTERNET SUPERHERO COSTUME AND FIGHT NEGATIVE OPINIONS mode.

The fact that you just lump every negative opinion you disagree with as DARKSIDERS and GLOOM AND DOOMERS and THE WORST FAN BASE IN THE NFL is pretty telling about you, actually. Positivity? You bring as much negative vibe as anyone, with your snide and self righteous bullshit. It makes you feel safe just to lump every opinion you disagree with into one big jumble of negative enemy Jets fans than actually engaging most of them and realizing that while they may view one aspect of the team negatively, they may actually share a few opinions with you about other aspects. You write them off and categorize them and act like a douche. This is why you are likewise written off, Barqs. Spare me the mission statement, you don't actually act the way you think you act. You just convince yourself that you do with a delusional system between your ears.

I'm glad you aren't going anywhere. There is still much shaming and self exploration that you need to experience.

Jets69, ncjetfan and KWJetsFan like this.
  12. abyzmul

Oh, yeah, and as far as THIS part?

I never would have cared about how long you have been a Jets fan. I saw a post early in your history saying how long you had been a fan and just brushed it aside. Then I saw another post that... made a different claim.

You say you've been a fan since 1998 above.

Here you say that your sweet granny gave you a puzzle in the 80s and "for a while" you "kinda watched and rooted for both" the Giants and the Jets.

Here you say you are "10 years deep", posted in 2012.

In my experience, when somebody tells three different stories about one thing, you treat them all like lies.

Either way, if you did actually half-ass root for the Giants and Jets for 10 years before you actually sacked up and committed to a team, you have no earthly right to criticize the right of negativity of people who have been die hard Jets fans for multiple decades. Fuck off with your crusade. You are not worthy.

ncjetfan likes this.
  13. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol gotta love when people take the fact that everybody thinks they're an idiot not as a wake up call, but as a badge of honor

abyzmul likes this.
  14. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

This paragraph is posting perfection.

So he was a half assed Jets fan, and a half assed Giants fan for ten years before choosing the Jets? That, or the amount of time he's been a half assed Jets fan could change again at any time.

Go back to rooting for the Giants Barcs. Imagine all the new and exciting sunshine and rainbows that will shoot out of your ass.

ncjetfan likes this.
  15. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

I luv ur enthusiasm.... but Jets defense is not going to be a top-5 defense.

16. abyzmul

Tell him, Run_N_gun.

Preach the gospel.

17. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Unreal. This is just as desperate as 90% of the quotes you posted. Yeah keep grasping at those straws. Sorry, but you are looking pathetic right now. Neither of those stories conflict IN THE LEAST. You are a con artist looking to push an agenda here nothing more. Every single quote you posted is cherry picked to support your agenda and even points like that that have no bearing on reality whatsoever. 3 different stories my ass. Before 98 I didn't really watch football. I saw the occasional game but rooted for NY if a game was on . I didn't have a team. I was like 8-10 years old in the 80s when I was assembling the puzzle at my grandma's. I only said that doing that puzzle when I was a kid may have led me to follow the Jets when I started getting into football. You guys are worse than the media at twisting facts around. I didn't half watch Jets/Giants games for 10 years lol. I barely watched football.

But yeah, I'll continue to say whatever the fuck I want about the team. I'll continue to be positive and continue to call out moronic darksiders for making butthurt comments. If that makes you mad inside, I apologize for that. Actually no I don't, because it makes me laugh when people get desperate and emotional.

This thread is like a game of telephone. Abyz says something false and the reset pick it up like it's gospel.. KWJets once again does not even read the source quotes, just blindly believes aBSmal's personal crusade against me.

"For a while I kinda watched and rooted for both, but eventually settled with the Jets."

That doesn't mean I watched them both since the 80s. That was like a 1-2 year period at most.

But yeah, tell em why you mad bro. Keep those personal attacks coming. This shit is comedy, but it's complete contrived. I have to give you props for at least being entertaining with the whole thing. If I can cause all of you to have a good time at my expense, that's cool. I hope you enjoyed it.

#137 Barcs, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  18. abyzmul

It's like you are making it up as you go along. You're not unintelligent, Barqs, but you are not a real person at this point.

19. Barcs

Barcs Banned

And the hilarious part about that is that you ARE unintelligent and definitely a real person. I don't make shit up.

20. abyzmul

I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks of you digging deep to explain your terrible posts, Barqs. The more you do it, the less you matter.