Top 3 reasons Robert Saleh could get fired this season...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJ1970, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Gotta love when the thread author gets banned before page 3...

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Gotta love it when anyone gets banned for turning a legitimate discussion into a platform for personal attacks.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Remember when you used to call me "the drop out" every chance you got?

Good times! :p

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

he said he was surrounded by snowflakes here and he was proven right by getting banned for saying that

abyzmul likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

BN

This is your most disappointing post that I have seen from you. We are all adults here. No place for personal attacks. If somebody calls me a dingbat in the street that guy will be punched. If somebody calls you you are deranged, you will say fuck you. Come on man. Have some perspective.

IIMeanDeanII likes this.
  6. BrowningNagle

I’ve been called way worse things than snowflake or dingbat on this site Brook

Besides isn’t that what he was doing? People got on him for his negative take, even some brought up weird stuff from the past suggesting he was on drugs. This was his way of politely saying fuck you

#46 BrowningNagle, Jul 17, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2023
    abyzmul likes this.
  7. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

I said he could also be a master comedian. The fact you took the drug route is on you pal.

And if you can't laugh at yourself if you make a mistake, like confusing someone talking about Mike White with talking about race, who really wants you here?

You've also thrown your fair share of insults and have gotten banned, so the devil's advocate here is pretty shallow.

8. BrowningNagle

I get it, I dont think you should be banned either. This is the type of banter that makes talking about a perennially losing football team fun

abyzmul, ouchy and JackBower like this.
  9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Ouch

10. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I sure do. And each time was a result of your turning a discussion into a personal attack. Funny how it was okay about you to brag about quitting school but verboten for anyone else to bring it up when you proved what you missed. Reap what you sow.

And quit whining.

11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Bragging and whining... reaping and sowing.

I barely have time to enjoy life... :confused:

Ralebird likes this.
  12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I don't want to contribute to derailing the thread but I do want to say - and then that's it - why does everything almost always have to devolve into a pissing match or pissing matches plural? It's extremely tiresome. Kindly refrain from telling me to use the ignore button when that's not the answer or the solution to the issue. There's much to be said for not engaging something that is a waste of your own time and everyone else's. OK, I'm done. Carry on everyone.

NY Jets68 and Brook! like this.
  13. jetophile

December is the bane of the Jets existence. I'm sick of puking during the holidays. It's july and I can already feel the chunks rising.

Not that this is a proud moment in any shape or form, but as sure as I'm sitting here breathing, I said last year even before the writing was definitively on the wall, "The Jets are gonna fckn lose out." December, slowly I turned . . .

But yes, I agree punk out all December long a pink slip is in order and Coach Saleh is officially a glorified DC. Isn't that always the way? o_O

14. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

If Salah goes then Joe Douglas goes too and vice versa and I think its more a case of the later bringing down the former.

Salah is all about the D and he's delivered on that and I can't see it going backwards to any point where it becomes our weakness. The trouble has/is/will be our offense and we're now into the fifth year of the JD era and our hopes are pinned on an ageing QB, acquired at a future crippling price for our 'all-in' season (or two) and we are one minor knock way from turning this project back over to Zach Wilson.

I realise we can't have 2 HOFers in the QB room but a situation where we open up 9-2, watch Rodgers go down in week 13 (making sure we pay that first rounder) and then have to fight for or limp into the play offs on the abilities of Zach is an almost criminal waste of time and resources.

15. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Douglas isn't going anywhere.

16. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

He has on paper put together a solid roster for the most part with the exception of drafting a QB as his biggest miss. Rodgers buys him 2 years, but he is going to have to figure out the long-term solution at QB. For Saleh and JD, it's time to see some results on the field. I think if the Jets disappoint it would be Saleh who takes the fall this year and JD would get one more shot with a new HC. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

bicketybam likes this.
  17. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

This thread gave me cancer

jetophile and stinkyB like this.
  18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

and a taser....

jetophile and Donttasemebro like this.
  19. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

That's the way I see it as well. And if by the grace of God they win a SB this year, he will be here for a long time.

GREG likes this.
  20. jetophile

Hahahaha.