To all Dolphin fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Vorrecht, Sep 19, 2010.

1. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

F all the losers posting their non-sense this week. You beat NOBODY on the road to your loss tonight. Eat it, you dick suckers...

All that non-sense of sweeping us last year, it means nothing now

No Jenkins. No Pace. No Revis. HAA HAAA...

2. sg3

sg3 Banned

anybody see 2010 lookup??

3. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Thanks for Jason Taylor.

4. keypusher

keypusher Member

Congrats, Jets fans. Your team (and especially your QB) played a great game.

5. Tight

Tight Active Member

:lol::lol::lol:

6. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 New Member

Congrats guys, Jets played very well offensively. Do I like the Jets? No, but I'm not afraid to give credit where credit is due. Offensively the Jets came out and just flat out beat our defense. Defensively, I didn't think you guys were that great, but it was enough in the end. I was very impressed with Damien Woody. He did a fantastic job against Cam Wake. The Jets did have an awful lot of penalties, and they're lucky that didn't come back to bite them in the ass. Mark Sanchez did a nice job making smart throws, and most all of them were on point. Marshall had a huge game, which was not surprising to me. Jets secondary was really exposed without Revis, so it'll be interesting to see how long Revis is sidelined.

Miami has got another tough one next week on Monday night against the Patriots, so winning tonight was really essential and we couldn't do that. It's not so much what we didn't do, it's what the Jets did. Everytime Miami gained the momentum, the Jets came right back and swiped it away, which was crucial. We were so out of it at times, you could hear the Jets fans. In all likely hood the Jets will be atop the AFC East next week, barring a major fuck up and them losing to the Bills.

I was pleased Miami's offense finally got going, and was able to score points. The defense however, was very disapointing. I give the Jets offense credit for how well they were able to attack our defense. Yeremiah Bell play awful tonight, which was unusual. Also, I didn't see Vontae Davis targeted very much. Most of the passes went to Jason Allen. Unlike last week, Jason Allen didn't step up to the challenge.

Both youngs quarterback played well against 2 defenses that had dominated the previous 2 weeks. I really hope this is only 1 more of many duels to come between Sanchez and Henne. I will say, it could've been a lot worse had Ricky Williams lost that fumble and had the other one been ruled not a fumble. Ricky can be amazing and he can drive me nuts. The last two weeks he's been driving me nuts. Henne was sensational opn that last drive, and it's unfortunate we didn't get a chance to try a 2 point conversion and send it into overtime.

It is what it is though, and tonight the Jets outplayed the Dolphins, and that's the way it goes sometimes. Miami has finally been beaten in those damn orange uniforms, so now their won't be so much hype about them. I am in no way down about the Dolphins, because both teams played a hell of a game tonight, and the Jets were simply a little better, and made a few more plays.

So with all of that said, congratulations, and enjoy the W. Be sure to go to FinHeaven and shove it in the jackasses faces' that come here and trash talk, and don't come back after a loss.

7. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Much respect for showing back up, but I can't get into finheaven, it's reeeeeeeeeealy slow.

8. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

probably due to a bunch of idiots trying to start "SPARANO SUCKS" threads

9. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 New Member

yeah I know. It's awful on there on game days. I love the site, but it's not even worth trying to get into during games.

10. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 New Member

yeah. Holy shit it's gonna be awful on there this week.
    I can see it now- "Dolphins are gonna finish 2-14"

11. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

nothin like ending the week with a fish fry. good f'in night!!!!!!!!!

12. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

i need to call out some guy in this thread who was talking some serious shit way back

13. Tyche

Tyche New Member

If henne continues to play as well as he played tonight, the Dolphins will be fine. Overall, very good game by both squads. Noone turned the ball over (well, last play, but eh). Allen pretty much won Miami the game last week and lost the game this week with the slip that allowed Edwards to go the distance and the PI. Ultimately, a lot of positives to take away when you consider there's still 13 games left to play.

14. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 New Member

I agree. If we moved the ball like this against the Jets, I have no doubt we will against the Patriots. Defense looked horrible, but eh. Jets offense played very well, have to give them credit.

15. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

This bills fan needs to get a stamp of OWNED

This guy above needs to come here and needs to get his ass stamped with a OWNED SIGN BITCH

[​IMG]

16. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

As does the Bills fan in my sig.

17. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Yeah gotta agree. Do us all a favor and go crush Brady's face.

I'd rather it be you vs. us instead of you vs. us. vs. Giselle's wife.