To all Dolphin fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Vorrecht, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Tyche

Tyche New Member

If it was an away game, I would agree, it was a home game however. If the jets are who we think they are, they should win that game. I'll take the two road wins, you enjoy that home win.

(is this text small, or is it just my phone?)

2. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

I would agree if we both hadn't lost to them once a piece last year

3. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

just your phone i guess man

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

last year is last year. nothing to do with this year

5. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 New Member

The problem I'm having with 'believing' in the Jets is the fact that they were horrible against the Ravens. They may have only lost by one, but they were clearly dominated for the vast majority of the game. The offense was flat out terrible. Even you guys have to admit that. Now against the Patriots, they looked really good. Sanchez looked like a completely different QB. Have we seen the best and worst of the Jets in only 2 weeks? it was a huge contrast between the week 1 jets and the week 2 jets. One of the big storylines IMO going into the game should be which Jets team will show up?

Now Miami has been consistantly very good defensively, and the secondary has looked amazing. Vontae Davis seems to be coming along nicely and Jason Allen looks like he may have resurected his career in Miami, after a long time of being deemed a draft bust. The discouraging thing about Miami has been their miserable passing offense. We managed to run the ball with great success against the Vikings in the first half, but simply fizzled out in the 2nd, which is concerning. I will say, I have noticed the playcalling to be a bit "vanilla" which leads me to believe Dan Henning has either completely lost his mind or is saving something for 1 of the next 2 divisional games. It's always in the realm of possibility that Henning has gone insane, but I have a hunch that the Jets will see a different offense on Sunday night. Especially if Revis cannot go. Cromartie and Wilson will not be able to handle Marshall 1 on 1. Also, I believe Henning ran the wildcat so much last week to try and throw a decoy out, so that the Jets will study the same formation, but when run they will see something completely different. We'll see on Sunday Night.

Needless to say, I cannot wait until Sunday Night, and as always it should be a good one. I can only hope the Jets and Dolphins deliver the same type of game we saw last year on MNF. Although it will be a pretty big disapointment to lose. It would really make the Patriots MNF game in 2 weeks a 'do-or-die' scenario.

6. typeOnegative13NY

Home or away,ill still take the win over NE

7. Clown

Clown New Member

checking nfl.com and the ranking the "experts" give nfl teams and I am seeing the dolphins placed either a few spots below us in the top ten or EVEN above us.

8. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

which goes to show how pointless the opinions of these "experts" are!

through 2 weeks in the season, things are too subjective when looking at rankings of teams

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

bahahahaha!!!

10. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 New Member

Well we're 2-0. Michael Lombardi putting us at 3 is ridiculous. We belong somewhere between 7-12, IMO. The Jets may have lost to a good Ravens team and beat a good Patriots team, but the were embarassed offensively by the Ravens. Miami hasn't been flashy, but we've been solid.

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

beating the Bills and a depleted Vikings team (barely)....isn't much to crow about.

12. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

fyp.

btw i figured if there was a fanbase that would appreciate beating backups and semi-bragging it would be you guys!

heeeeyyyoooooo i'm kidding don't get mad.

I agree, we can't get too pumped up yet, but this is certainly a better start than we are used to.

but the tough games are coming up now so we will see if we belong

13. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 New Member

See that's your entire argument. Nevermind the fact that we are 2-0, dismiss the idea that it's because we are a good team, it has just simply been our competition. I'm not trying to get into some flame war, all I'm saying is you fail to recognize that we have won 2 road games and already gotten a division road game out of the way. Is beating the Patriots huge for the Jets? You better believe it, but in no way does 1-1 make you better than 2-0.

14. Clown

Clown New Member

you dont belong :)

15. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

says the dude with the fitting s/n

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

the "to" was fine.

If it was, "wasn't too much to crow about" you'd be ok. But you showed why you are a Fin fan.

I can't believe you just did that.

17. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

indeed it was ... that's what i thought it said

haha i read the sentence the wrong way

18. typeOnegative13NY

If i were to be able to put the Jets up against 16 local high school teams this season,.they would be 16-0. It has EVERYTHING to do with the competition.

19. finz_fury

finz_fury Banned

Still no respect from you guys, huh? Keep talking, thats all the Jets organization and fanbase are good at. All I know is we swept you guys last season and have only gotten better since. Make all the excuses you want for our two road wins. Overlook the fact that you're coming to Miami for the home opener against a pumped up team on a hot streak. Forget about how personal the Dolphins are taking this game after listening to all the trash talk. Consider it an easy win like you guys did for both games last year. It'll just make it all the more enjoyable when we the kick the crap outta your Jets on a national stage....again!

20. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

my dolphins brotha, i like the enthusiasm ... but one thing if you are gonna say stuff like that on this jet week with a certain player on their team

YOU GOTTA GET JT OUTTA YOUR AVATAR

lol