Time to bring back Kareem McKenzie

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Aug 19, 2012.

1. McCluneNYJ

McCluneNYJ Active Member

Your thoughts on RT are fine, but the thought that this FO would consider a Plax reunion is borderline idiotic.

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Plaxico doesn't have a team yet? That has to tell you something, considering TO is in camp and Ocho even was until he headbutted his wife. Anyone watch him getting cut on HBO, I actually felt bad for him, his wife is a lunatic.

4. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Randy Moss is in camp too. Plax is just too slow. I'm sure someone will take him eventually because he is really good to have in the red zone but average corners shut him down because he just can't get by anyone.

5. BillyGreen

BillyGreen Banned

I don't know why nobody hasn't signed Plaxico and I don't care, all I know is he put up 8 TD's and 650 recieving yards last year even though the team was in total disarray. The guy is a big target with good hands, and the Jets don't have a reciever with any experience besides Holmes who is injured right now. Plax at least gives you a big experienced target that you don't have now, and you can have him for a low number, what is the hold up?

6. McCluneNYJ

McCluneNYJ Active Member

The answer is because Plax is a thug and a terrible teammate that looks like he is running in sand.

7. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Hill's size allows him to do what Plaxico did for the Jets last year. He probably won't be as good at it but he's got more dimensions than Plaxico had which should balance that fact.

8. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

If we bring back Plax after deciding not to look at Braylon I might actually scream out loud.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Rex said it yesterday or the day before,,,,I heard the excerpt from the interview it was on 1050 during the break,,,,,I will paraphrase Rex ,,,when asked about Hunters performance against the giants " sure Wayne had some problems out there but he also did some good things " ,,,,,,,that's a scarey quote if you ask me ! I like Rex a lot but he supports his players to a fault,,,,,the whole world knows the WFH sucked against the Giants even Hunter admitted it,,,don't sugar coat it Rex !

10. NewYorkEveryThing

Would like kareem back or why not call Marcus Mcneal out of retirment?

11. ScottFrost

ScottFrost Member

What's The Road Grader up to?