Tim Boyle will start vs Miami

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dawinner127, Nov 20, 2023.

1. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

While no one can predict what happened to AR but the Jets were at high risk of having no future. This was win now and 2024 mode knowing after that the team is going to a lot of holes and needs. The Jets FO gambled and not looking good at all. I mean the Jet fans had to know that this was a short term and high risk . And book right off the bat, we re already in deep shit

2. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

This drives me nuts. If Joe D was really following his plan, it would have been to dump Zach LAST YEAR for something...anything (a 4th, 5th, 6th, whatever) and find someone that didn't cost any draft capital. That said, he was in a no win situation after completely whiffing on the #2 overall pick and the idea of rogers was so enticing, I can see why he did it.

I was onboard for Rogers and still am, but I'm leaning towards it being a complete disaster next year with a ceiling of 7-10 to 8-9. I hate it, but getting Rogers will probably go down as one of the worst desperation moves in NFL history. We will remain the laughing stock of the league - which make no mistake about it, we are now and have been for years.

3. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

OR Ginger.

4. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

lolol

REVISion and HomeoftheJets like this.
  5. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

So, taking out the garbage time gift we were given, Boyle manages the same number of offensive scores that Zach did.

Siemian should consider suing the Jets. It's a joke that he can't on the field with these two bums as the only other QBs on the roster. That it itself tells you that the Jets were never serious about winning this season. Then again, they weren't serious about it when Rodgers was the QB either.

6. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Because Siemian is also a fucking bum. Also, did you notice how bad the OLine was and that WRs could not get open? This entire offense is a shit show, with a couple of individual exceptions.

REVISion and LAJet like this.
  7. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

We have no NFL caliber quarterback on the roster. We put all our eggs in one busted basket and did nothing when the eggs broke.

BrooklynJetsFan likes this.
  8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Technically it was the basket that broke... :confused:

Pepsiguy5 likes this.
  9. BrooklynJetsFan

BrooklynJetsFan Well-Known Member

Told everyone here to trade Zach for whatever you can get....and re-sign Mike White. Like I told everybody and was laughed off with he's not durable, yada yada... but hold up last time check Mike White can throw 300+ yds per game.

Season is over. Team has given up.

10. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Was 99 yards of pick six on an empty clock the giveaway?

BrooklynJetsFan likes this.
  11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I am thankful that I don't have to suffer through the Jets on Sunday.

12. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Enough of that. He is a one game wonder with a long history of being a perennial hardly ever used back up for obvious reasons. We need a no shit starting QB for the long haul. I am tired of this second rate experiments. We need a front office that know a top QB in the making when they see one. This entire front office is a low rate shit show.

Borat likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I think they've largely given up too. I am deeply concerned about the body language on this team. To make matters worse the head coach seems to be in the same head space. he gets interviewed 5 seconds after an embarassing and poor effort 99 yard pick six and he shrugs his shoulders. it was "unfortunate"

herm, rex, parcells these guys woulda lost their shit. Even Todd Bowles who was a robot would've shown some anger

The one guy I will say that clearly gives a shit is Quinnen Williams. He looked disgusted today and he was leaving it all on the field

HomeoftheJets, Acad23 and REVISion like this.
  14. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Look it was unfortunate, sure, but let's be real, Boyle couldn't throw it far enough. Generally Hail Mary is the right call in this type of situation, but Boyle just doesn't have the arm strength, and in general always sucked. The whole QB room JD assembled is unfortunate.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

that play was not unfortunate. It was embarrassing