This team has quit on Rex....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 94Abraham, Dec 6, 2010.

1. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

So me emphasizing how much of a MORON you are makes me drunk then your are.............. well a MORON.

Seriously you were never told think before you speak (or type).

Fail thread fail fan 94abraham

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Thats probably the case here.

3. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Are you a doctor? Do you know how bad he felt? Im sure he would of played if he was able. Now youre just looking to hate. If you want to hate on someone, hate on the wanna be pash rushers this team has. This team hasnt been able to get consistent 1 on 1 pressure on the QB since he left...

4. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Seriously. Go play in traffic man. You wont be missed.

5. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

I will stop now before making this too personal.

But I digress, you sir are a waste of space on this board and most likely in life.

You are a fair weather fan who worships the "last 1 on1" passrusher the Jets have had. Then you come out and say the Jets quit on Rex.

You call me drunk but your are the one out of your mind. Seriously admit your foolish mistake this thread and your so called fan-ship of the Jets.

Suck it Abraham

6. EL1525

EL1525 New Member

Well said. Go jump off the bridge dude, because you are not a fan. The loss hurt but this season is far from over. I think the Panthers fans would take 9-3 and an ass whooping from the pats any day of the week.

7. coachmimz17

coachmimz17 New Member

This is the NFL of parity... The Browns destroyed the Pats, the Bengals beat the Ravens, Buffalo should have beat Pittsburgh and we lost to 3 of the best teams in the league. 12-4 is realistic and good... All it takes is a team to get hot at the right time and they can run to the superbowl.. Relax

8. J_P_5

J_P_5 Member

we allways do this we will never make it to the playoffs with the best record in the AFC so why bother i got to see my team in prime time they lossed tremendously but I saw them play in prime time all FA pickups look good but play like shit we I mean you have to give Brady credit he tied a record with Don Meredith R.I.P no ints in"6" seasons and "66" home games tonite that was good for football "NFL is bullshit I'm switchin to MMA" Is what my friend told me..........

9. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

You should take a break and call it in much like good ol' John Abraham used to....

The team is 9-3....and are maybe 1 or 2 games away clinching a playoff spot. Lets calm down..they didn't quit on anyone yet.