This is it

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sec314, Sep 19, 2007.

1. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

Brady def started in college, I watched him win the Orange Bowl and play the entire season previous to that. I thought he should have been at least a 3rd rounder coming out of college..but in all honesty i am not the best at judging college talent cause the translation to the NFL is not direct. Maybe I was right on this one though.

2. steviep

steviep Active Member

This is not the NBA. In the NFL the goal is to make the playoffs year in and year out. You dont worry about sneaking in -- you worry about making it.
    Id take a first round appearance EVERY year.

3. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

And look where last years appearance got us. We got stomped as advertised and had to trade our whole draft away for a Cb and Lb. Now we have no offensive line or pass rush and will have a worse season then we did last year. I will take a step back to take a step forward via draft and Fa! Denver let Cutler play instead of Plummer and where are they now? They let the kid get reps and took a step back and now they are 2-0! They have a punchers chance against the big boys. We got our a**es handed to us by the elite the past two weeks.

4. KSJets

KSJets New Member

So beating the Bills, who are 0-2 btw, and the Raiders on last second field goals gives them a punchers chance against the big boys? Try to keep things in perspective here. They beat the Raiders and Bills. We lost to the Pats and Ravens. Huge difference in the quality of our opponents.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

We did get our asses kicked in the second half but I re-watched the NE game 3 times and without Randy Moss, I didn't see a team that wasn't beatable. Moss unfortunately gives them the edge that makes them an extremely difficult team to beat.