The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FITM, May 26, 2006.

1. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Wow..can't wait to watch this BS now.

2. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised nobodies mentioned Rey Mysterio, he dropkicked a famous luchadore into the ropes and severed his spinal cord and he died Saturday Night, very unfortunate

3. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Exciting, about as exciting as the Authority

4. cgrec

cgrec Well-Known Member

My bold prediction for wrestlemania is that sheamus returns and wins the battle royale.

I also got

Daniel bryan winning the ladder match
    Undertaker over bray wyatt
    Sting over hhh
    Cena over rusev
    Orton over rollins
    Reigns over brock

NYJalltheway likes this.
  5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Heard it was a freak accident, like his neck snapped. It was the 619 move too, which really isn't a super dangerous move to the opponent like a Piledriver

6. NYJalltheway

He was already out before rey did the 619. It was from reys kick. It wasn't his fault though. There are videos out if you want to see. It doesn't even look like a big deal.

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Brock announced on ESPN that he has signed a multi-year deal with WWE. He is sticking around!!! After that horrendous RAW, Vince made him a offer he couldnt refuse. Brock said he is getting paid as a full timer but will be a part timer. Taking shots at Vince, calling him Old man Vince haha

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  8. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

Amazing news. Hopefully this means that Lesnar will win at mania. Reigns is going to get flat out booed if Monday was any indication. At least now they dont have to force Reigns to us.

I'm going to predict that Lesnar wins and then Rock comes out and challenges him at next Wrestlemania.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  9. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

When Reigns tugged the belt away and Lesnar just looked at him in shock, I was ok with that. His look was like,'oh no he didn't.' I was expecting Lesnar to mount Reigns and pound his face. When he was playing tug of war, it made him look weak and childish.

My prediction is that Reigns hits Lesnar with a superman punch and Lesnar kicks out. (Yawn) Reigns goes for a second superman punch and somehow Lesnar gets him in the F5. No way that Reigns leaves Wrestlemania with the gold.

10. NYJalltheway

Thanks for posting. That was really sweet.

11. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Here is my problems with Brock Lesnar re-siging and keeping the belt:

1. It makes the WWE WHC almost worthless, as Brock rarely defends.
    2. Bryan was kept out of Main Event to give Reigns his "WM Moment" and now it is not happening. So such a waste.
    3. Who will face Lesnar is future feuds? We already know no one believes in Reigns. Lesnar made Cena look like a bitch in 3 PPV's last year. Rollins is Mr. Money in the Bank, but no one can take a Rollins-Lesnar match serious (and I love Rollins). Daniel Bryan vs. Lesnar is literally a David vs. Goliath situation. Nothing would really make any logical sense due to THE MONSTER that Vince and Paul Heyman have created since Wrestlemania XXX's defeat of The Undertaker.

The potential Brock vs. Rock match that someone mentioned does excite me though. Especially if no one beats Lesnar til then and then Rocky does.

12. NYJalltheway

I just don't want another rock as champion situation. Part time champions are a complete slap in the face to full time wrestlers.

I would like to see seth cash in after the match on Sunday, and have brock, rock start their feud. Imagine pauly vs rock on the mic.

I would rather have brock as part time champ, than roman as full time champ, which is sad to even debate..

13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Everyone check this out!

14. NYJalltheway

I saw that a few weeks ago. I lurk over at wrestlingforum.com and they post the funniest shit there. The down side is that it's a ton of teenagers too though. Good, or bad it's always exciting though.

15. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Lol I've started to post on that forum nowadays too, its got so much traffic that forget even noticing any of the posters. Threads disappear faster then most forums I know.

I do enjoy the RAW gameday threads, Yesterday the forum was great for Brock resigning, and reacting to PPV's lol

16. NYJalltheway

What's your user there? I'll have to search for you lol. It's absolutely insane. Until the recent update, they didn't even have notifications. You would post something, go to work, and come home to dig thru 7 pages of threads, then 100 posts to see if anyone quoted you. It was god awful.

Now it's pretty neat, besides all the foot fetish people, and roman marks.

17. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be shocked if Rollins walks out of Wrestlemania as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Brock beats Reigns. Rollins predictably shows up at the end of a grueling match to cash in. Randy Orton follows Rollins. Four way brawl ensues. Lesnar dispatches Orton, Reigns goes to spear Rollins and ends up spearing Brock Lesnar. Rollins double curb stomps Reigns and Lesnar (Trying to figure out the logistics of that one) and covers Lesnar for the win.

Fatal Four Way at Extreme Rules - Champion Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Lesnar vs Orton

Just a little fantasy booking.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  18. cgrec

cgrec Well-Known Member

I dont see that happening to end wrestlemania. Any other ppv maybe.

Only person that i could see besting lesnar (besides the rock) is orton. I thought that the orton vs rollins match shouldve been for the brief case-orton wins and creates his feud with brock

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

brock lesnar is boring.

part time champs are boring

there are no real true leaders right now and these fuckers need to find one.

20. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

If Vince has lost his desire for good TV or just has lost his mind, he needs to step down. This has been the worst road to Wrestlemania ever and I am sure it will end with a weak Wrestlemania too. I keep giving it a chance because I want it to be good but it is not anymore.

NYJalltheway and cgrec like this.