The Universe as we know it has ended.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Monty_Droppings, Sep 14, 2014.

?

Is the Universe as we know it over?

1. BACON!!!

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  2. Salad.

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I don't like it. Only a few teams can pull it off at the pro level. Jets obviously. Colts. Cowboys. Miami, to downplay the blatant homoerotic content. But some of these teams need some color.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I don't think I have ever seen the Cowboys wearing white over white uniforms before.

3. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

lmao ..i dont argue with people that hasn't had a playoff team to cheer for yet this millinneum. Im 23, they have one playoff win since i was in kindergarten lmao.. im guessing the bills fans only talk about what happend in the early 90's all those super bowls they lost im sure you older jets fans that know any remaining Bills fans hear " at least we got to the superbowl " all the time lmao..

4. abyzmul

Don't you dare question the undisputed owners of the AFC East lead. They are young and hungry. You wish we had this offense.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  5. JetLifeLo

Give them their moment byz... this is something special right here for them.

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

They did sometimes in 1960s.

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Broncos looked real shitty in white on white during Elway era and in 70s. When they wore orange pants it was good.

Chiefs in white pants with white jerseys looks bad too.

8. abyzmul

Cakipedia delivers!

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I don't know about the Browns. White jerseys with white pants looks crappy to me. Ditto white jerseys with brown pants. I do like them in orange pants.

10. abyzmul

Cakes, I know I have been a dickhead to you many times, but you always try to bring good facts to Jets fans and I appreciate that. I don't know if you're a good dude, but I definitely know that you're a smart and resourceful one.

11. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Thanks. I don't usually engage in antics anymore. Most of the dweebs being removed from the site is part of the reason. The other part is that I really didn't enjoy it all that much even when I was doing it a half decade ago.

abyzmul likes this.
  12. 74

74 Well-Known Member

LOL

13. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

Say what u will, yes we lost the game but that was still a great call and, a great conversion at the time. Same could be said about the touchdown that wasn't.

We played some real good football Sunday, we just didn't play 60 minutes of good football. The Pack are a good team, many have them picked to go to the Super Bowl this year.

It was their home opener coming off of a loss. Aaron Rodgers is 16-2 coming off of a Green Bay loss since 2009 when he took over full time for Favre. They're also 5-1 in their home openers under Rodgers since 2009.

It was a tall order for us having to go into Lambeau Field for a home opener after the Pack lost to Seattle. And we nearly came away with the win.

The turning point of that game was when our second year left guard Brian Winters got bitched on a swim move which got Geno crushed as he threw the ball to Sudfeld. Then instead of the 6 foot 6 inch Sudfeld trying to bat the ball down and basically turn into a db on the play, he acted like a deer caught in the headlights and froze up. Then Green Bay marches down the field and cuts our lead down to 21-16.

I think if Winters doesn't get beat we definitely come away with points on that drive. Sudfeld was wide open so Geno would've hit him for a long gain on that pass.

It would've been at least 3 points if we played conservative. 3 straight runs after the Sudfeld "catch" would've ran out the clock for Green Bay, so no 2 minute drill for them and therefore no td. Then we kick a field goal and go up 24-9 going into halftime feeling good about ourselves, and getting the ball back to start the second half.

So yes we lost the game, but if we clean some of this shit up, and we become a consistent team then we could hang with anybody in this league. And I don't see why we can't go 9-7 to 10-6 this year and sneak into the playoffs.

14. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

I voted Salad, but a Bacon Salad.

15. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

The Planes haven't really done anything since you been born. Chill with all the lmao's. Can't wait to see the Bears hijack the Planes Monday night

16. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I can kick your ass.

17. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Skype it out.

_

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

In 1999, the last time the Bills qualified for the playoffs, Johnny Cash and Mr. Rogers were still alive.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

No you can't.

soxxx maybe but not JStokes.

#79 joe, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  20. JetLifeLo

No matter how bad the jets do...I look at the bills and say.."things could always be worse...much worse"