The Real AFC East Prediction

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by newcomer, Jul 7, 2010.

1. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Santonio was a good pickup for you guys, but he's middle of the pack.
    Cromartie had one good year in 07, he's been avg since. I do think he will turn out to be a good pickup for you guys though seeing as how you guys play man most of the time. L.T. scares nobody. LW was a Dolphin killer, and we dont have to worry about him anymore.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Your defense has been keeping me up at night, just thinking about how many we'll score on you is just too exciting.

3. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

ok bro, whatever. I dont know what with, but ok.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

With the #1 run game in the NFL, elite offensive line, quarterback who rose to the occasion and played great in the playoffs, 3 very good receivers, very good receiving tight end.. just those things..

Dansby is a nice player, but I fail to see how the Dolphins D got so much better. By going with all inexperienced and/or unproven players? The secondary is a joke, there is only so much Mike Nolan can do.

I'd be curious to know how the Dolphins plan on moving the ball on the Jets this year. Don't forget they managed just 104 net yards in that second game last year, and with Revis here, the Fins getting Marshall means just about nothing.

5. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

No one in your WR corps besides Marshall are defenses and defensive coordinators worried about.

6. MadBacker Prime

Mark Sanchez
    Brad Smith
    Shonn Greene
    LT
    McKnight
    T-Rich/Conner
    Cotchery
    Keller
    Edwards
    Holmes

+

Our defense, just to name a few.

7. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Bess had 76 catches for 745 yards last year as the 3rd WR. Camarillo was the #1 ranked WR in the league last year as far as conversions, and Hartline ranked 2nd in the league in YPC behind only V. Jackson with 16.7 YPC as a rookie.

8. MadBacker Prime

An we had the number defense to counter all those stats?

How'd they do against the Jets?? Hmmm, not good-

At least the rest of the league might have to game-plan more then an hour.

9. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Miami moved Starks to NT and I think he will fill that gap nicely. Starks was a dominate DE for us last year. Vonte and Davis started as rookies last year and they did a commendable job considering the the were only rookies. They are only going to get better this year. Will Allen will be plugged back into our D this year as well. I am not saying Miami's D is better than the Jets, because that would just be dumb. But I will say that Miami wont be as easy to score on this year. We will be much more aggressive under Nolan.

10. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

2-0.......

11. BuffaloStampede

BuffaloStampede New Member

Haha Miami fans are trip

I can't believe Miami fans talking trash you guys were in 3rd place and 1 game better then us a few games here or there you guys would've been in last place.

First of all nobody is scared of your Defense you guys were 22nd in total Defense but i'm sure you guys will improve but it won't be by much.

Let's about your offensive Chad Henne who cares as for Ronnie Brown he's not the same after that injury and Ricky Williams is old and broken.The one person i would be worried about is Marshall but your other WR'S don't scare me.

We had trouble stopping the run and we are switching to a 3-4 but i hope your realize it takes time to get the right players in there but one thing that reminds our secondary is one of the best in the league and still will be !.:up::up::up::up::up:

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

any opposing fan that denies the firepower the Jets have on offense is fooling themselves.

13. MadBacker Prime

Simpleton-

I was talking about the players you mentioned.

We all know you were 2-0.

Lets go back over the decade and see how many time I can type that.

2007, 2006, 2004, 2001, 2000, not to mention 99, and 98.

At least you made a impact in the post-season though, oh wait... silly me.

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

That's what makes me laugh.

Its like the decade of Jets dominance means nothing now that they swept the Jets for one year.

I'd like to point out how the Fins collapsed in december. We don't seem to use that one enough. And if it were Brett Favre behind center, and not Chad Henne, ESPN would still be talking about it.

The Fins will have a strong team but they can't act like they will be contending any time soon. They don't have that kind of firepower yet.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

if it meant we made the playoffs every year and the Phins are playing golf early....i don't give a shit if the Phins sweep us.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

+1

But they'll think they are better than the 12-4 Super Bowl Jets when they were 6-10 that year.

Fins fans suck. They are just dumb people.

17. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

What I don't get is how a Miami fan comes in here trying to cozy up to Jets fans by talking about "the top three". How quickly they forget their 1-15 to 11-5 turnaround. When you discuss divisional races, you need to include all teams in the Division. Worst-to-First has happened too many times to ignore.

Now, that being said, I am not saying the Bills will win the division. I'm saying to exclude them in the discussion only shows a lack of confidence in your own team. Then again, when your team colors are teal and tangerine, you tend to be sensitive and insecure.....

18. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you have to be a real imbecile to think that matters. do Buc fans try to talk shit to Saints fans that they are just as good because they beat them, or is the rest of Florida not as fucking stupid as Miami fans?

19. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

How do you know Ronnie's not the same after his foot injury? Are you some kind of wizard or something that can see into the future? Also, if you think Ricky is old and broken..... you are obviously completely blind, or you didn't watch him play when Ronnie was out last year! Ricky is just as fast and powerful as he always has been.

Although I do agree your secondary is one of the best in the league, we will see how you do with the run D. Your run looks like someone trying to stop a Peterbuilt with plastic wrap, and have dont NOTHING to improve on it.

Yes Miami choked in December last year. We are young. It happens. But one thing is for certiain. We made some good pickups in the draft. Misi, and Odrick are almost certinally going to step in on day one, and the LB corps revamped with Wake, Misi, Dansby, and Crowder plugging up the middle and with Odrick, Starks, and Langford up front. I see us having a stout run defense. Vonte Davis, Sean Smith Will Allen, Clemons and Bell will be defending against the pass as well. Keep in mind Dansby is an outstanding cover LB too, so TE wont be gashing us like last year.

20. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Kris Jenkins.

Game Set Match.

Nice to see Miami fans back after a 10 year plus hiatus from the sport.

But try to catch up a little, Marino is gone.