The Real AFC East Prediction

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by newcomer, Jul 7, 2010.

1. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

this is some serious shit.

2. BuffaloStampede

BuffaloStampede New Member

We all know Miami fans you signed those players but just like the Jets it looks good on paper but there are no paper champions you have to do it on the field.

P.S. Bring it on Miami

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

If they win 6 or 7 games, the Bills aren't getting Andrew Luck.

(Also, Trent Edwards is fucking terrible)

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Mr. Draft Guru, is he the consensus #1 pick in your opinion? What I've seen of him in college makes me think he's absolutely a top 5 pick in the draft, and with the loads of pass rushers and offensive lineman coming out that have the potential to be pretty damn good, what's to say he (Luck) wouldn't drop potentially, we've seen it with Leinhart, Clausen, Quinn and others ...

I normally don't study the potential draftees this time of the year, so I could be wrong ... but maybe luck won't strike the Bills, we don't need all of our division rivals having QBs with the chance at being a good QB in the NFL

And Edwards is pretty bad, but much better then Fitzpatrick, Brohm and whoever the Bills have at QB, 6 or 7 wins AT THE most IMO for the Bills, they play teams hard and could very well sneak up on people.

At the end of the day I could really care less on what the Bills do, but the personnel changes did get Rex to carefully watch what the Bills were doing

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I think so.

I'm not as high on Jake Locker as a lot of people are right now. I think he made a mistake going back for another year.

If I had to give a list of my top five quarterbacks in the 2011 class this is what it would look like:

1. Andrew Luck (Stanford)
    2. Ryan Mallett (Arkansas)
    3. Jake Locker (Washington)
    4. Jerrod Johnson (Texas A&M)
    5. Nick Foles (Arizona)

Terrelle Pryor is a major sleeper, because if some team falls in love with the kid, he could jump all of these guys - even Luck.

Mallett has the best arm, but he's got serious accuracy issues - if he shows improvement, he might be the top QB.

Jerrod Johnson is an amazing athlete, but he plays in a spread offense - he could have a Josh Freeman type rise and go in the middle of the first.

Nick Foles is a big, strong armed kid that just needs to show more consistency - another year in Arizona's offense should be a huge.

The Kansas City Chiefs will probably have their choice, because the Matt Cassell experiment obviously failed.

6. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

He's going to have to step up his passing game in a big way for that one to happen.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I definitely agree. I think he'll end up staying at Ohio State for his senior year, which will give him more time to develop as a passer.

The easiest guy to compare Pryor to is Vince Young - who also struggled as a passer before his junior year. I'm not saying Pryor will put up big time numbers like VY did at Texas, but it's a definite possibility.

Everyone's favorite serial dog murderer Michael Vick didn't put up great numbers in the air either.

I can definitely see Buffalo, Kansas City, or Jacksonville selecting Terrelle Pryor.

#67 Mr Electric, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  8. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Miami signed players still in there prime, not 35 year old has beens. Buffalo didn't sign anyone anyways. How are you even in the conversation? You still have a concussed Edwards at the helm for your team. Thats like us still starting Ray Lucas. :bills_suck:

9. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

That guy reminds me of Jamarcus Russell. I don't see him panning out in the NFL.

10. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Okay, man. I can never, ever take you seriously after this comment.

Russell and Pryor have nothing in common except for skin color.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Jets 12-4
    Dolphins 10-6
    Patriots-9-7
    Bills 3-13

12. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Jets 11-5
    Pats 11-5
    Phins 8-8
    Bills 7-9

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You mean you were taking him seriously after he was proven to be a plagiarist?

14. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see your spin when Miami ends up last in the AFCE this year. I wonder what the excuses will be?

15. BuffaloStampede

BuffaloStampede New Member

Miami fans are all giddy because they got MARSHALL i will be laughing when you miss playoffs with him.Hey MARSHALL~LAW you talk about Edwards please Henne isn't any better plus your owner is a moron saying Henne will be better then Marino haha.

I need to remind you when we beat you at our place last year you lost to a backup QB Ryan Fitzpatrick 246 yards 1 TD 1 INT.

P.S. Why are you on the Jets board?

16. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Damn, I forgot that when we got Cromartie and Santonio that they were 35 years old. How dumb am I?

We can see how fucking smart you are from the quote in my sig.

17. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

They never played for the Dolphins so they don't count.

18. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Jason 'the cocksucker' Taylor is the only one who fits the bill. Maybe Tomlinson too. Everyone else we signed is young: Folk, Pool, Cromartie, and Holmes. On top of that, all these guys came in dirt cheap. Fergie and Marc Anthony broke the bank with Dansby an Marshall, who admittedly are extraordinary players, but will probably put you in some cap hell.

19. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

funny thing is that you didnt post the previous posts stemming up to the one you have on your sig. that was when everyone was saying that our WR corps sucks and we have noone to play opposite Marshall. And what I wrote, and what you posted on your sig I believe are correct. Those guys will give defenses fits with teams doubling up on B Marsh

20. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Miami is giddy not only because of Marshall, but because of Dansby, Nolan, Proctor, Incognito, Odrick, Misi, and Wake. What is Buffalo giddy about? Oy thats right, there is nothing to get giddy about except Spiller. Your switching to a 34 D, which you don't have the personell for.