The Patriots sign-stealing / radio scandal - Official Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MayoGate, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

2. Fishooked

Fishooked New Member

Hey guys, I have more pics of that guy

Hi all,

I post a ton over at JetsInsider.net, and I happened to take quite a few pics of the game.

Turns out, after I saw the first photo, I sifted through all the pics I took, and sure enough there here is.

Seems like everytime the Jets were on defense, his camera was trained on the coaching staff, rather than the field.

Since Im a noob it wont let me post images or links though...

3. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Patriots have TWO 1st rounders this draft so if picks are confiscated, they will take 1 or 2 of them. They have SF's 1st rounder when SF moved up to get Joe Staley.

The picks shouldent just go poof too.........Goodell needs to realize that it means that 1-4 kids wont get to live their dream of being drafted because of the shortened draft.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The same way everybody starting ratting on each other when Brad Childress came out a few weeks ago when he tld everybody about the chicken calling him to not pick up a guy that the Pats waived. Lets see total numebr of guys coming foward after that <crickets>

I thought that was common practice too?

#604 Barry the Baptist, Sep 11, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The Rangers should get Messier.

6. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Going in my sig

7. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Ummm... are you a closet Pats fan or something? :breakdance:

8. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

A part of me thinks Tagliabue wasn't bold enough to make a move

9. BradyLegacy

BradyLegacy Banned

Admit to who? you? umm......We as pats fans would agree with each other that NE shouldnt have done that if the accusations comes true. And should be punished by the league. But at the same time...If goodell uses this situation to his own benefit and put a harsher punishment than it needs to.."to set example" then I also feel that is not right by any means.This is done by everybody in the league but they actually attempt to hide it. Belichick is a smart guy. If belichick actually thought he would get away with this ...it wouldnt make any sense . He didnt try to dress the camera man as a media guy but as a pats employee with his pats apparel. Walking down the sideline aiming his camera at the jet's sidelines? and most of all to ex patriots coaching staff? cmon.. There is a lot more going on then what it appears. I read alot of articles from local sports writers/press
    that belichick knows how much cheating goes around in the league. That he hates this unfair playing field. That he would be happy if the rule allows even playing field for everyone. But insisted that it doesnt exist cuz there is so much grey area in the rules and the league abuses them.(like how mangini took ex pats players before the game to get info) These writers actually believe that belichick is forcing the issue to league about this.

10. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

I merged all of these threads, and keep it all in here. This is the JETS forum, and there is no reason to have 6 threads on the Patriots about it, although the interest is completely understandable. Let's keep things tidy.

11. coloradojet

coloradojet Active Member

What about the players that have left or the coach Mangini, he should know if there was any cheating going when he was their DC. I wonder if he will talk now.

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Nice!!! Mega merge!!!

13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Uh..... what

He hates the unfair playing field.... is that why he cheated on his wife? Her playing field was uneven? He wants an even playing field for everybody, sure.

Oh and newsflash Bellichicken has also taken players cut from other teams to get info out of them too.

If these writers believe Belly they are idiot too and just wanna make sure they stay on the gravy train.

Oh and unrelated to the drabblings in the quoted post, Mike Tomlin says where there is smoke there is fire.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80241e69&template=with-video&confirm=true

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Dude, if I knew where you lived I'd come over and shoot you right now. Don't you ever talk to me like that. You ain't earned the right.

15. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

whatever helps you sleep. Boston is scum. And Belichick started his patriot HC career with deviance. If it were as simple and you are putting it,the NFL wouldn't be looking at it as much and all the radio hosts and tv hosts outside of chowdville wouldn't be discussing harsh penalties.

16. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Fishooked, Welcome. If you want, put the pics up at photobucket or someplace similar and then PM me the link and I'll post it. We'd all love to see them.

Thanks!

TBTF

17. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

whoa.......little harsh. We're flippin talkin football on a forum where people discuss their thoughts.

if there was anyway to signify a whistle on the computer, you could be it'd be right (whistle)

18. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

WHY DID THE MODS MERGE THE STUPID PUNKED TOPIC WITH THIS????!!!!!!

there was sort of an actual discussion going in here....it went from 9 pages to 30 something.

sometimes its ok to have 2 topics...

19. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

It was getting a little much with all the threads

20. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

If you have a problem with the merge, PM me. Let's keep this thread on topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.