The Official Haloti Ngata as a Jet Fan Club

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by discostu570, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I don't think we'll be able to get either, but I'd MUCH rather get Haloti Ngata than Nnamdi Asomugha.

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Not only that, I don't think it's a lock Big Jenks comes back. Jets should tell him to take a massive paycut. He's making too much money for someone we can't possibly trust to stay on the field. I bet he'd be open to it, since he basically stole money this year, and otherwise, we'd be better off cutting him. He seems to like playing here a lot, too.

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Wait, you got Gholston.....

4. discostu570

discostu570 Active Member

That might be true, from a fan's perspective. From his perspective, he just gave the Jets a year of the most miserable job of anybody on the team. Eight months (or whatever it is) of rehab isn't fun, not to mention surgery. Nobody on the team wants that job.

I think Jenkins will be open to doing something, but not out of owing the Jets money for this year. He's just smart enough to know that the Jets can't possibly trust his ACLs enough to rely on him to be healthy, they need to pay somebody else because of the risk he presents.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

So are we going to make Jets fan club threads for all the Elite, make a difference players the Jets will never ever sniff?

Will the Mods be pissed if I make an Official Demarcus Ware as a Jet fan club thread?

6. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

outstanding joke BUDDY

7. Ravens52

Ravens52 New Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

lol I think he stays in Baltimore.