The Jets Fan Folly

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Jan 5, 2013.

1. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Actually, he compared their reactions. And until he said it, I didn't realize that they have the same dumb, confused, shell-shocked look at times. Kotite used to look like he had no idea what had just happened, and Rex looks that way too when some things happen.

I don't like Rex, but he's eons ahead of Rich Kotite as a coach. Rich Kotite was the worst excuse for a coach at ANY level I've ever seen.

2. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

The simple fact that Ryan refused to play Tebow pretty much says it all.

3. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

Yeah. It says he knows the guy isn't an NFL quarterback and doesn't want him starting on his team. The Tebow deal is the absolutely defining thing of this season, and everybody knows that was Woody. W

4. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

wrong-unlike rex who took over a pretty decent team from mangini parcells took over a kotite joke-thats why after that debacle hess opened the safe for parcells...and he took jets to afccg and had them primed for run to sb and probably would have if not for testaverde's freak injury-and he had 3x sb winner bill bellichick ready as his successor-see parcells really changed ur culture from losers to winners, whereas rex did no such thing but gets urban legend type credit for it

5. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

yeah jets fired schottenheimer...now tannenbaum and probably sparano...who next? eventually you'll get to rex...eventually