The Fire Idzik Billboard is officially up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Umphpool, Nov 10, 2014.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You are still brain dead.

Umphpool likes this.
  2. fireidzik_billboard

fireidzik_billboard Active Member

lolol.. skimming… another clown reaching deep down for something - ANYTHING - to try and smear us. I will HAPPILY list our expenses if need be.

3. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

100% only when discussing the jets

But I can rip through a clients case study with in 10 minutes

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

If woody is actually the kind of spineless eunuch who would fire his GM after two seasons due to pressure from a fractional minority of nitwit fans, just explain to me why you think anyone remotely qualified would take the job as his replacement? The Jets would be sweeping the shallow end of the talent pool for a decade. Just go away with this self important nonsense.

5. abyzmul

Another clown? You seem to be waiting for my responses.

You keep saying "us". It's always been about you.

6. 74

74 Well-Known Member

He represents the revolution. It's coming.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  7. fireidzik_billboard

Fractional minority?! See.. this is what is so funny about you apologists and haters… you just make things up because you have no facts or evidence to back up anything you are saying. First we were crooks who would never get a billboard up. Then we put up FOUR. Then we were scumbags who should be donating the money. Did that too. Then nobody would pay attention. But here you are talking about us.

The fact of the matter is that you can hate all you want - but at the end of the day, you are wrong about EVERYTHING you say. So why are you wasting your time?

8. abyzmul

Actually, go ahead and list your expenses. Also where they are being tracked.

9. fireidzik_billboard

it has NEVER been about me or any of the other founders of our website. It has ALWAYS been about who and what we represent. You have NOTHING to back up your nonsense. You are a troll. A loser. 38000+ posts of filler and time waste. Find a new hobby.

Umphpool likes this.
  10. no psls

no psls Banned

People can spend their money any way they want . Stop crying . WAH WAH WAH !!!

Umphpool likes this.
  11. fireidzik_billboard

Tracked?! lol… If/when I list our expenses (with the sole purpose of shutting your ridiculous mouth) - you will then say "how can we verify these expenses"…. so i am not going to get in to that with you. If a moderator would like to contact me, I will send him/her copies of all of our receipts and income. Then they can report back to you whether or not we are 100% legit.

Until that time - just shut up already and stop making yourself look foolish.

12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

It's all about performance and Idzik hasn't performed. Look at his track record. Woody doesn't need to look at the fans, all he needs to do is look at the product on the field. Does he like where things are going?

I think about the freaking Cleveland Browns right now and how they are 7-4 with a bright future. They went through 2 GMs in a quick span also. GMs are on a quicker time-frame to improve football teams. Expectations are high. You going to let a guy stay and fuck it up even more or cut ties and hope for better fortunes? This league is Not For Long if you remember.

Jets can find someone else to do a better job, but it's up to Woody and finding the right resource to help him. As weird as this may sound, I think Woody does really care for the team and is doing his best, but I think he's received some bad advice over the years. I've seen some bad teams, but this one is really bad.

13. Dierking

B
    Because I am a Jets fan. And you are making Jets fans look legendarily foolish. Maybe not the brainless mopes you commonly associate with. But those of us who went to college. Or at least drove by campus once or twice with the windows open.

14. fireidzik_billboard

Hahaha… that is YOUR opinion and you have 3 silly clowns backing you up on a message board. In real life - we are the strong majority.

College degrees? I graduated from Drexel University and own my company. The rest of the founders went to University of Arizona & Harvard. There is a CPA, a head of HR & a financial manager among us.

So please.. for the love of god.. just stop it already.

Umphpool likes this.
  15. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Please excuse my friend. He meant those that went to college and didn't chug semen in the fraternity basement.

16. abyzmul

Didn't you say you were done? And when I say "you", I'm not talking about a group of people, I'm talking about a person who has been claiming responsibility in this site for over a month.

You. You, who takes a guy that was trying to support the fireidzik_tard cause.

Strange, you just offered to provide your expense reports. When I take you up on the offer, you basically go ballistic on me.

I guess I was right.

You're a thief.

17. Dierking

"It's never been about me."

"The organization needs us."

"My resume can beat up your resume."

18. Dierking

Dude, you've been to Drexel?

Umphpool likes this.
  19. abyzmul

He's just a young kid having honest fun.

20. Dierking

He owns his own company. I bet it's some multilevel marketing scheme involving tee shirts. Fucking genius.