The Bengals - I do NOT like this matchup for the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HackettSuxTNG, Oct 22, 2013.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

NE is going to win our division so that alone gives us one more win against a playoff bound team than you had. Atl is far from out of it.

We faced far better teams in the div rd of our playoff runs in 2009 and 2010 than you faced in the WC rd of 2011 & 2012 and we won while you didn't even compete.

2. nyjunc

you got lucky facing NE in a rainstorm and they are better than you guys.

joke division? there is one team in the AFC North w/ a winning record and you are talking about joke divisions?

3. WHODEY

WHODEY Banned

And none of those are relevant as they didn't happen this season. I don't think you guys are the 2011 or 2012 Texans last time I checked. Your schedule is soft, just own it at least.

4. nyjunc

so did a local TV station buy up the remaining tickets to avoid a blackout? Bengal fever is running wild in Cincy:rofl:

5. nyjunc

you made 2 playoff apps all b/c of soft scheds, please don't bring up soft scheds.

6. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

You do realize that the Jets don't have a rusher in the top 15 or a receiver in the top 50 in the NFL? Geno has played pretty well for a rookie with no real weapons.

7. WHODEY

WHODEY Banned

Bengals are 5-2 and the Steelers blew out the Jets. So will we. The game against New England was fine weather wise until the last 3 minutes. It affected our team too as a normally sure handed Gio fumbled while trying to kill the clock giving NE a chance. The Bengals whooped the Patriots ass all the way back to Foxboro.

8. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

I will never understand why someone would want to go to an internet message board just to be a douche and antagonize people. Like, there must be something better to do than to just antagonize people at every turn. It's pathetic.

I think this will be a good, low scoring game.

9. WHODEY

WHODEY Banned

Small market team that still doesn't trust its owner to put out a consistent product. But no, the game sold out on its own accord. I guess playing a shitty Jets team just isn't that appealing. Waste of money to go see a blowout.

10. nyjunc

The Steelers didn't blow us out. It was a close game through 3 qtrs. Our rookie imploded, it's going to happen. Pitt also had 2 weeks to prepare while we had a short week after our biggest win of the season.

you whopped them by a TD? and how come no mention of them playing w/o so many of their key guys? we held Brady w/o a TD w/ Gronk in perfect weather, you needed Gronk out and rain.

11. nyjunc

tickets are about $10, don't give me the small market excuse.

The fans must not believe in this juggernaut Cincy team?

12. nyjunc

It's all in fun(I hope).

13. WHODEY

WHODEY Banned

You played against a hobbled Gronk and won because of a bullshit penalty. And yes, a double digit loss is getting blown out. You got blown out by a team we blew out. Acceptance is the first stage. And like I said, the last minute rain storm hurt the Bengals just as much, but ignore that if you want to. Its what I'd expect from an ignorant Jets homer.

14. WHODEY

WHODEY Banned

I went to the Patriots game and got tickets off stub hub in about halfway up in the endzone area for 60. Even the nosebleeds are going for at least 30. The fans believe in the team, they just don't believe in Mike Brown. Paying Atkins and Dunlap this offseason was a start though.

15. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Perhaps, I suppose I just never saw the fun in it.

Either way, I look at this game like I look at every Jet game with a rookie QB. Dont turn the ball over and the Jets have an excellent shot to win. I think the Jets D will keep Cincinnati in check. Bengals have a good D Line and will definitely pressure Geno a lot. Play safe smart football and I believe the Jets can hang with anyone.

16. nyjunc

we won b/c we outplayed them, a ticky tack penalty cost us a TD in the 4th that would have put us up 10. bad calls happen- remember the BS revis penalty in the WC game in 2009? still couldn't help you win or even compete.

17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Bengals fans are talking shit? I'm pretty sure Bengal fans can't talk shit. Just a hair above Buffalo, Cleveland, and Jacksonville in terms of most pathetic franchises.

Talk to me when you win a playoff game. Most Bengal fans would realize that they don't deserve to talk any shit - but I'm willing to guess this little bitch is young enough not to realize. I'll go out on a limb and say the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in this fool's life : 1990.

Eat your shitty chili-spaghetti crap, and enjoy the game. Congratulations you barely sold out : you can watch it on TV with your freshman fag friends.

18. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

Just go away. You're embarrassing yourself.

19. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

I'm just more impressed that they have the internet in Ohio.

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

not ohio, even worse... Kentucky (although there probably isn't much difference)