Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. BleedGreen4ever

BleedGreen4ever Active Member

Why the jaguars are still considering tebow is beyond me. they will sell out the firsy two home games before they are 0-4 with the worst qb in the game with no supporting cast and the ledgend of tebow is done, along with the jaguars. the jets on the otherhand have a position for himin our offensr even if he isnt starting in the wildcat. if the 5mil doesnt go against the cap pay it and make your money back in the first hour they open jersey sales. get the deal done and stop making our organization look bad.

2. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Again, you are wrong. Many people who dislike Tebow make jokes about his virginity, religion, and his beliefs.

Me disliking Sanchez is solely based on his lack of ability to play qb. Neither I, not really anyone on here who dislikes him, has ever made jokes or said anything about him as a person. Hell, I actually like him as a person. I just dont like him as a qb.

And again, not to make this political, but you are 100% wrong about there being a political party for those who ""have people whose surname is Sanchez." There is a big difference between being against illegal immigrants and hating people. You assume being against illegal immigrants equals hate, which is an incorrect assumption.

And lastly, talking about Sanchez being "Mexican" shows more about how you think than anything else because you view a guy who was born in America, and happens to have the last name "Sanchez" as being a "Mexican," not an American. And you somehow equate disliking how a qb named "Sanchez" plays as being code for hating "Mexicans."

In other words, your assumption is DOA.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Tebow is a worse QB than Sanchez, so your argument sucks.

4. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Jet fans are the best...Ive been in tears.:grin:

5. grumpynyjetsfaninME

if this shit keeps up im going to be in the hospital bed next to my dad with a stroke. :(

6. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Actually, it is about 2 extra completions per game. And when much of Sanchez's passes have been short passes and dump-off's, it is not "much much better."

7. Phear

Phear New Member

Haha, when do his arguments not suck?

8. laxin

laxin Active Member

You do realize that he is only drawing interest to be a wildcat QB or bring in fans. I think you are mixing up wildcat QB with NFL caliber QB who can run a prostyle offense... Because that is something he has proven incapable of.

9. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

You gotta love these two guys . . .

[​IMG]

10. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

So on top of everything else you're also a right wing Republican who hates immigrants? Ugh.

11. casman02

casman02 New Member

Michael Lombardi‏@michaelombardiReply
    Retweet

Favorite
    · Open

But this is not fake. Im am hearing the Jags are close to making this happen.

12. Phear

Phear New Member

This argument is flawed because that is from Sanchez's 1st year, he threw the ball down field often enough. 2011 is when we saw a large increase in dump offs.

13. Sixto

Sixto Member

Michael Lombardi ‏ @michaelombardi: But this is not fake. Im am hearing the Jags are close to making this happen.

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

2011 completion percentages:
    Tom Brady: 65.6%
    Mark Sanchez: 56.7%
    Tim Tebow: 46.5%

Sanchez is closer to Tom Brady in completion percentage than Tebow is to Sanchez.

15. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Call him whatever you want. But wherever he goes, the second the starter struggles, fans will start chanting for Tebow, and before long, all those guys with Tebow jerseys (instead of Sanchez, Bradford, and Gabbert jerseys), will force the respective coach of the that team to make Tebow the starting qb.

16. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I have a good feeling he will end up with the Jags, but damn the Jets will have egg on their face.

17. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Please go take a reading comprehension class.

18. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

pretty funny how some of these people who r hatin on tebow and the baby jesus are also the same geniuses who believe everything they read off of a twitter scroll.

19. Sixto

Sixto Member

I don't care about egg. Let's just get those 2 picks back and do this right.

20. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think the Jags will get him. The Jets will come out looking like dumb-asses.