Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

As far as the NFL goes, for the most part, I just have teams that I root against, such as the farking Giants. Fark Eli.

used to seriously pull for the Atlanta Falcons back when I lived in Ga, but after moving to a state without a franchise, I really don't have a home team to root for. Even since back when I was a kid, I followed players and would be a "fan" of the team my favorite players played for.

Now, if you want to talk college football, there, I follow the team. Which, in my case, unfortunately, would be the Ky Wildcats. Yeah, a team that even makes the Jets look very successful :)

I'm the same way with basketball as well. On the pro level, I'm a fan of players, on the college level, again, I root for UK, regardless of who is on the team.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

whatever point you may have been making a good argument for you completely lost at the end.

3. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

Never post here again. Never.

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

What?

You wrote this-
    "Yes, but were their passes ugly, inaccurate, weak, and into double coverage? I would have to say, no, they weren't."

Were all of Tebow's passes ugly, inaccurate, weak and into double coverage? Nope.

5. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

I dont care of I get flamed with me being a Bills fan on a Jets message board and all...................but what is the love fest with Tebow? He has to be one of the worst QBs starting in the NFL last season.

0-3 record
    6/22 60yds 1INT
    13/29 185yds 1TD 3INT
    11/22 194yds
    Against 3 of the worst defenses in the NFL

Those were his passing stats for his last 3 regular season games after teams gathered enough film on him. Now please tell me how a QB with those stats has this huge of a following even after completing under half of his passes??? I just cant understand how a QB that made JP Losman's accuracy look like Drew Brees's can be considered a starting QB in the NFL?!?!?

6. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

stanton doesn't bring the circus like tebow

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

So Tim Couch is really your Tim of choice?

8. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Or teams will take the opportunity to fuck him up.

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

There is no basis for you to call either a clown . Sanchez is 4-2 postseason and Tebow has won more playoff games as a starting QB in his brief career than a decade + worth of Dolphin QBs ( 16 different ones have started in the last ten years and none had a post season win with the Dolphins )

10. Phear

Phear New Member

The fact that you called the patriots defense amazing tells me you don't know shit about football. The patriots win games with their offense, not their defense. They ranked top 3 in points per, and yards per. Their defense was 31st in total yards and passing yards, 17th in rushing yards against and 15 in point against. What about those stats tells you their D is amazing? Lol and the comment about belichick wanting his D on the could not be more wrong, he want the ball in Brady's hands, period. Your post is so full of stupid I think you just started watching football last year.

P.S. would a pats fan please chime in. I would like to hear how Belichick rather have Brady on the bench than on the field.

11. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Why? Because he developed an argument for Sanchez?

12. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

somebody has got to defend my boy Mark from all you haters

can't stop. WON'T stop.

13. Phear

Phear New Member

Funny he can't pick one drive, yet you pick 2 games to try and prove Tebow is a better NFL QB than Sanchez.

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

After Pat White was gone, WVU's subsequent QBs were not good runners. Plus, the coach left. In other words, WVU did not abandon the system due to lack of success. Their personnel at the most important position was not suited for that system.

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Some are busy on another Jets board. They will get here when they can, just don't you worry, Don.

16. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Because they have different coaches. Ohio State will be a spread option team now that Meyer's there.

Tebow CAN be your starting QB, provided he gets better as a pocket passer. You may not think he can, but I'm guessing he will.

17. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

@Cakes,

Nah, Couch had his time though I do think his career got screwed by going to Cleveland.

18. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

I'm with you on this.

Cman is right people. Tebow is not here to just idle back when he believes personally that he is gods very own gift to the game of football. He has surrounded himself with people of similar mindset and to be honest, even if this is just a ruse to get Sanchez fighting for his job (which arguably would unleash the Super Sanchez) its the wrong cat for the job. Tebow believes its his god given right to be a starter, and I guarantee you the first time Sanchez throws a pick, even in the preseason, the fans will call for the switch just like the Tebowites in Denver did.

We need this man to be trade fodder to move down in the draft order.

19. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Yeah, so does Matt Moore..

A Tebow led team, the way he is now as a QB will never win a Super Bowl. Sanchez is a young kid who could be on the up if our stupid team would give him a chance.

20. 701TebowGatorGuy

701TebowGatorGuy New Member

I don't get why some of you are mad, you just got lucky and now got one of the best QBs in all of football! Tebow is amazing and will turn your sports team around with hard work, determination, leadership, and faith! You'll see!! That bronco guy was like really dumb for firing him! You guys should be happy!!