Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Ummm, no, he didn't. He clearly stated:

Maybe you learned a different kind of math than I did, but where I come from 100% and "just about 95%" aren't the same. :)

2. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Let me guess. You are a diehard Jets fan that dates back to Shea Stadium days, right? Am I close?

3. bicketybam

How do you interpret that?

4. Demosthenes9

@bickety,

Nah, I'm a recent Jet's fan and hope that they do very well this year :)

5. bicketybam

Did you just discover football?

6. Demosthenes9

No bickety, I discovered football about 39 years ago.

7. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Maybe he should call Tebow, instead of him going to the Philippines and performing circumcisions they could do them together in Africa. Kind a teammate bonding. Thoughts:)

8. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

That is not necessary. Before OTAs, Holmes should seek out Donovan McNabb. Holmes can pay McNabb some money to throw him some passes. Then Holmes will be ready for OTAs and training camp.

9. Demosthenes9

Just as an aside, is there some requirement to meet or setting to change before I can actually quote other posts in my replies ??

10. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Throwing picks happens in a number of ways. Wrong route, ball bounces out of receiver's hands, receiver falls down, bad throw, etc. It isn't as simple as you make it out to be. Categorical analysis would be appropriate to better understand how the number of int's they have thrown is related to a their ability at QB. In other words - if you just look at it from the standpoint of number of int's, then information is lost.

11. bicketybam

No kidding? Me too. Did you pick a new team to root for every year....like out of a hat or something, or did you have a different favorite team before the Jets? Just curious.

12. klecko73

klecko73 Guest

BINGO!!!
    This post should be bookmarked and required reading for posting in this forum.

Of course no one should be suprised when we discuss who the OC was for the Pats when they started running this...why none other than Josh McDaniels.
    The same Josh McDaniels who became HC of the Broncos and drafted Tebow...

13. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

If by 'schooling' you mean distorting every point that's thrown at him and regurgitating the same information over and over, yeah he's taking us to school. We can do that too, but it's Friday and I got better shit to do. Maybe someone else will step up?

14. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

When did I say anything about all of their passes? I said they were much better passes than Tebow.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure. Nobody is arguing him/her because he/she makes illogical points and doesn't even know what he/she is arguing. If you bring up a valid points he/she won't address them and just makes illogical arguments to support his cause. Then which just calls out statistics and then relies on one of the worst ever, QBR, to back illogical statements. That is why nobody is arguing, I learnt the hard way it is waste of time to try to help which understand the game. Which has one point and clearly doesn't understand the logical arguments against him/her because they are stuck in their ways.

16. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Also, beyond what i mentioned above - just as completions are related to how well a receiver catches the ball, interceptions are a measure of how well defenders catch the ball.

One QB having a year where he is playing less than stellar defenses in comparison to another QB having a tougher schedule would affect interception rate and if not accounted for make the stat not very accurate for comparisons sake.

17. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

I support every Jets player! Tebow is very much welcomed to our team. he makes it better and harder to prepare a defense for. Sanchez will do what he has to do: WIN on the field. That is the definition of a tough guy! A winner against all odds. The NFL is about competition. EVERY player must compete for his job. Simply handing the job to anyone is wrong and a blueprint to failure. Some Jets fans hate every QB brought into NY to compete against their favorite QB. Too bad they are so shallow. MARK SANCHEZ knows what the NFL is all about and he will prevail! But the FO and some fans must stop babying him. He is a man and he plays in a man's game!

18. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

New England does not rely on quick strike. They rely on short passing two minute offense with a mix of big play TEs.

But this thread is not about offensive philosophy...I agree GnP sux. modern offense is intermediate quick passing play oriented.

Why do you hate Tehow?

19. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

how the fuck is mark not a real quarterback? 4-2 in the playoffs. Don't be a clown. ppl said samething's about eli before the 1st superbowl and Mark has OUTPERFORMED eli during eli's first 3 years.

not a real qb? try top 10 qb fool

20. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

choking doesn't mean not winning; nobody accused the Rams of being chokers last year.

choking means not winning when you are expected to win. how many playoff games have th Chargers lost in recent history when favored? how many times have they missed the playoffs when favored to win the division?

if you don't even know what it means to choke you don't belong in any sports discussion.