Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

spot motherfucking onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

2. Franchize

Franchize Well-Known Member

I'd honestly rather him than Tebow. I think he could be a good 3rd down back for us.

3. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Dumb idea. We can't afford Bush and we already have McKnight. Give him a chance. I like being bipolar.

4. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

I know what I'm getting out of tebow. Leadership traits uncommon in the NFL and the New York Jets. I never liked the kid and was always a hater just like you. My eyes are open and I see a man that will lead my favorite sports team. I see dedication, judgment, justice, loyalty initiative, dependability, tact, integrity, enthusiasm, bearing, unselfishness, courage and more.

I am all for ground 'n pound. I hope we run the football 90% of the time and hit the home run play action. I love physical fucking knock you in the mout football. I cannot stand the trying to be west coast team that we are not. Holmes is the biggest fucking pussy we have ever had on our team. I can't wait until that fake captain walks like he did against Miami. Maybe, holmes play will turn around along with some of the other Jets who punched out early last season. I don't want to root for posers.

Ground 'n pound!

5. steves850

steves850 Active Member

You both make a good point.

6. reverseapachemaster

I guess it depends on what you think he represents. If you're pointing to the religious issue, I'll point back that a lot of the Tebow love comes from the same place. If you think he represents a cult of personality descending onto a team already full of divisiveness and an excess of the wrong kind of attention, then I would say the hate comes from that as well as his lackluster skills in the NFL.

7. TebowTrollCoach

got a six pack (your fav) peace offering

Tebow troll here...

Sorry for the intrusion..I promise to make it brief.. I think.

I am not going to tell you that I was a fan of the Colts when I was eight years old because of their uniforms, I was a fan of the Colts because of Johnny Unitas.. I was torn between him and Bart Starr..and also, between Mickey Mantle and Roger, but I never did keep up with the team they were on...

So if an apology is needed in order to be a fan of your new guy, I am sorry..

I am not going to try to tell you I am a Jets fan as yet, because the last thing I remember saying about your coach and QB was something like "take that you sorry fat ass sumbitch" or something like that..

Oh, I can really appreciate your allowing regular language on here, I have a preacher daughter *or two* and a preacher son in law...but they know how I am..so this potential Jet fan is appreciative of the cuss friendly atmosphere !

I sure hope this trade works out for the Jets, as then it will mean one of my favorite football players might get on the field.

I feel for you guys just wanting to field a good team... I know from your posts, some of you realize this kid has something.

I watched him win 22 games in a row with his arm, mostly, but he had Arron Hernandez, Reilly Cooper, Percy Harvin, David Nelson, and a few other choice targets.

If he converts to anything else is fine with me, because I just like to watch him, and players like him.

Thanks and regards..much respect to your organization, and your forum..and especially thanks for letting us at least in far enough to maybe keep up with what's happening..

8. jhildebrand

jhildebrand New Member

The league eveolved about 20 years ago. It was a run heavy league where D coordinators dared the opposing team's QB to beat them. That is how we got to where the NFL is today. Now the league is geared for passing and the rules are for passing. The old will become new again. Denver and Tebow showed that. Today's D is designed to stop the pass. They can't stop a sophisticated running attack. Especially a prolonged one.

What does it matter how good the opposing team's QB is if he only gets the ball 6-7 times per game? That is what you get with ground and pound. Their O can't get in rhythm. Their D wears out. Before long you are hitting home runs on Play Action.

9. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

10. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

More brilliance. Apparently Jake likes to hang out in bowling alleys...

11. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

Yeah but if our running game struggles like last season, then where does it leave us???

12. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying.

13. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

we'd be in trouble.. just like last season.

14. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

:wink:

Fills

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I edited the word fans out.

I stand by what I said but I'll keep my mouth shut, if you guys don't care about fake accounts spamming here, I won't. I am a guest here.

#2796 CowboysFan, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  17. DimsAllmighty

DimsAllmighty Well-Known Member

18. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

hahahahahaha... I take that back...

19. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

Hopefully Sparano's offensive scheme can really boost our running game significantly. because we're going into next year with the exact same OL and RBs.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Nah just trying to give you guys a heads up, I'll keep my mouth shut and let people spam, if you guys don't care I don't. I am a guest here anyway.