Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

All in favor??

2. Mr. Swish Cheese

Lies. He's banged Taylor Swift.

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

what kind of parent does that and films it? bizarre and creepy

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Obviously I'll support him, but if depth is an issue again this year because we didn't have enough draft picks, we know where the blame goes. As long as Tebow stays as a utility guy, and doesn't cause QB drama with cornball religious nut fans I can deal with that. Sanchez is the starter for this team for the next 2 seasons. End of story.

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Go ahead, they need guidance.

6. Benny the Jet

Benny the Jet Active Member

Do what?!?!?

I love Sanchez and am very happy that he's gonna be our starting QB, but I think Tebow is a great addition. It's amazing how how everyone forgets just how important/vital Brad Smith was to our success in both runs to the afc championship games. Without him, we don't make it to the situations we were in. You could argue that this was never more evident then last year. One of the things that made Smith so dangerous was, that unlike most wildcat qb's, he at least had the potential to throw the ball out of the wildcat. In Tebow, we get that and more. He's the quintessential team player and I have little doubt that he will do whatever is asked of him to help this team.

The one thing I take exception to are all the people, jets fans or non jets fans, saying that this kid can't play. It may not be conventional or even pretty, but at the end of the day this kid is a football player, and a good one at that.

#2526 Benny the Jet, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  7. NJBeliever

NJBeliever Active Member

One thing I think people are underestimating is Tebow's ability to score touchdowns. He scores a lot for a guy who's barely played a full season of pro ball. And if you haven't noticed, the Jets don't get in the end zone all that much. If they use Tebow as a wildcat/H-back he has the potential to be an incredible weapon. Inside the 10, he's money to punch it in.

I absolutely support him and I support the fact that he doesn't make one negative comment, despite all the haters out there who openly mock his Christian faith and ridicule him just because he dares mention the name of Jesus Christ at a podium.

Well I love Jesus and I love America
    (whoa!! another insane statement). And I support Tebow. Let's do it!

8. Mr. Swish Cheese

I'm going to give all of you a warning as Bronco fan:

Tebowmania is MUCH bigger than you think. You have no idea how big it is and how it will affect this forum. When the season starts EVERY thread will be about Tebow. Threads about him will be made every 5-10 minutes (NO exaggeration).

His fans are too much. Mark Sanchez will be put on a stake before the season starts. Threads will be made about how much he sucks and how Tebow should start.

Let me remind you: YOU have no idea. They are going to take over this forum. Not just Football fans but mothers, grandmothers, pre-teens and all the likes.

Do whatever you can. Hide your wife, your husband, your kids and whatever you have because come August this WILL not be a Jets forum it will be a Tebow forum and only Tebow will be talked about.

I'll be here to watch it all.

9. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

We're already aware of this. Why do you think we're all pissed off? Tebow will be a fine addition to the wildcat, he's a good guy, it's his following that will drive us nuts. Fuck them.

10. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Jeremy Kerley's best pass of his career > Tim Tebow's best pass of his career

11. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

What? We saw it FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON LAST YEAR. We know.

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

There will have to be a Tebow Troll thread, this board survived Brett Favre it can survive Tebow. LOL

13. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

well this site will weed some of them out.... Timmy couldn't handle the language :wink:

but I understand...... I live in Tebow country, and saw the new Bronco "fans" at the bar where I watch the JETS. Extremely annoying, especially considering most were totally clueless, and many would barely watch unless Denver was on offense.
    I'm dreading watching the games at the bar this season surrounded by my new Tebowner "friends"

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yes. Mostly he was a WR, but he also saw action in the backfield as a QB and RB. He was also used as an H-back on occasion

16. laxin

laxin Active Member

17. Mr. Swish Cheese

I couldn't wait for Tebow to be traded from the Broncos. If I had to see one more "Elway sucks", "Peyton will get paralyzed" thread ONE more time I think I would've stabbed my eye with a pencil.

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I have noticed...They are spawning on this forum like crazy. I'll tell you Petrozza (owner of site) must be thrilled, more members to click ads.

MODS BETTER BE ON THEIR GAME THOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO TEBOW FANS BLASTING EVERY 2 MINUTES FOR TEBOW TO START

19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It already began lol

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

How pathetic is following one player from team to team? Switching allegiance because of one replaceable guy? Bitch. Made.