Steelers take jabs at the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rholt168, Feb 2, 2011.

1. black&gold

black&gold New Member

LOL, sounds good actually.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

As tough as it is to admit Pitt has a damn good team and they deserved to beat us. They have an excellent shot at a 3rd SB in 6 years.

3. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

A baby bitch size chick beer with lime it it? Really?

4. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

I haven't boo hood or shown sour Grapes since the game until this post..... Heck, why would Steeler fan even stick around to listen to it... The last place I'd be seen is a Steeler board or talking Steelers if the Jets were in it.

But, put it all aside, I'm telling you, regardless of the crap my team pulled, your team IS NOT THAT GOOD.....

Congrats and all but, again, as a Football fan, all booo hooing aside I'm LOADING UP ON GB.....

Next week, you can visit GB boards and wonder why your team couldn't stop the GB passing or why a team finally took advantage of the Steeler OL.....

5. black&gold

black&gold New Member

Beer is beer, works for me.

6. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

Sour grapes mmmmm... What's a loser like you posting on a jets site anyway? Aren't you a steeler fan? Hey you can bring all the coronitas you want i would be stupid to turn them down... Hey don't forget the lime ..

7. black&gold

black&gold New Member

Aside from you, I have enjoyed talking good football talk on here with some knowledgeable fans and decided to visit back. Didn't know that wasn't allowed. I don't care if you don't think "my" team is not that good, whatever. I think they're great. Load up on GB all you want, have at it. Doesn't hurt my feelings or have any bearing on me whatsoever, lol.

8. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

i bet my life this loser is a patriot fan lololol...

9. black&gold

black&gold New Member

LOL, I'm guessing you're pretty familiar with what a loser looks like. As I said before, I was enjoying knowledgeable football talk with the grown up fans. Please feel free to join in if you have anything worth while to add other than your silly little rants.

10. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Nothing in this article really jumps out as smack talk or jabs at the Jets.

Its the same thing when Ryan says something which isn't really controversial, but the media tries to spin it like it is..

11. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Since when is Corona a chick beer? My mexican friends will be the first to tell you it is in fact a "spic beer." (the first person to take offense to this comment wins, and not in a good way) I love me Corona.

And with all that aside, the Jets deserve whatever they get. It is unfathomable to me coming out flat in a championship game. I just can't wrap my mind around it.

12. nyjunc

You guys are welcome here, we are all still just bitter over our season ending.

13. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

i guess your to dumb to figure out the logic why i drink coronitas instead of regular size coronas do you want me to explain it to you??????? Or can you think outside the box?

14. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

"spic beer" you couldn't use a better term????????

15. black&gold

black&gold New Member

Completely understandable. Lord knows we've been there enough times, over and over (damn Pats). I work with the Steelers docs and they're all in Dallas, but yet we're here, not closed...with nothing to do, pretty boring so I'm trying to kill 1 more lousy hour. I did like the conversations here, lots of good football talk still to be had. I recall a (Jif) Italian Jets fan, can't remember his screen name, I kinda liked that guy. Guessing he's not here anymore.

16. rohirrim665

Ask any of my mexican friends and they will tell you its a spic beer. Also, very opportunistic on my part as it rhymed with chick beer. I dont think its anything to get upset about. I'm Irish, my favorite beers are Mick beers. Now we can all laugh.

17. rohirrim665

Oh please! You are welcome on this board but don't try and sympathize! There is nothing a Steelers fan can relate to being a Jets fan, Nothing.

18. nyjunc

From 1994-2004 the Steelers lost 4 title games(all at home), we only have 2 and both were on the road but we can share the pain of getting so close.

19. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

is all good no problem...

20. rohirrim665

Its a little easier when you have 6 rings.