Some may care, yet most wont...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYMagpies, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl:

2. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

I liked Graham, he was a fun experiment, and he actually likes playing. Maybe he'll get the kinks out and still have a job.

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

and he got shot in the back of head.

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

It's fine with me. I am an American and I'm proud to live in the best country in the world.

5. GreenScreen313

GreenScreen313 New Member

good one, man.

damn - so many fans here have something up their arse, don't they? I mean you have one bad season and you're washed up? Ben Graham did some extraordinary things for us at the Kicker position, before this season. I agree with hornet, this season has been poor for him, and he better fix it, but he should be the starting Kicker going into this training camp, for sure.

book it.

mark it. in the books.

write it down.

put that in your diary.

send it to the press.

nuff said.

zip. kablooey!

6. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Another failed Jets kicking experiment. Tony Meola comes to mind.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

He's not a kicker.

book it.

mark it in the books.

write down that Mike Nugent is the Jets kicker and if you knew anything about the game of futbol Americano, you would know that Ben Graham's postion is PUNTER.

8. Downunder

Downunder Member

America may or may not be the best country in the world, but that has no bearing on YOU being a Dickhead

9. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

He may not know much, but at least he's not acting like an ass about why someone became a fan or how much they know about the game.

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Maybe the Jets can get a better and younger Australian punter. Do the Australian posters know of any possibilities?

11. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

May or may not? It is, by far, the best country in the world. America dominates.

12. Downunder

Downunder Member

Such as???????

13. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

haha, sorry to get a bit off topic but why does he list in his location why he is at school? does he think that we would care?? hahahaha...what a dickhead..."oooooo i go to sth carolina for my mba....oooooooooo" Gee, if you are going to list that info, atleast make it a top school...hahaha

anyway, i agree with greenscreen, he should atleast be no.1 in TC next year and have to fight for his job if they are bringing in this other dude.

14. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I Cant help but laughing imagining you say all that in your funny little australian accent lmao!

15. highflyer

highflyer Active Member

Wow... it's a shame there are so many dicks out there. Really gives some great people a bad name.

Pick me :grin: .

16. SydneyDon

SydneyDon 2008/2009 TGG The Green Card "International Poster

Ben Graham is the reason I became a Jets fan. But that won't change if he is cut. Hopefully he can work on the consistency and remain our punter.

And MrSparky as a massive dickhead.

17. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

First off , if Ben Graham does go, I hope that our Ozzy friends stay here and stay Jets fans. Certainly brightened this place up for the good.
    Secondly , there are some very narrow minded people on this forum that can be really insulting.

Back on topic.
    Many of us here thought that the lack of competition in TC was not a good thing and thought that at worst the kicking game would be average.
    This whole team is not playing well , but its glaringly obvious when a kicker makes a mistake. Even David Harris has missed some tackles this year , but we cut him some slack because he has been so good.
    Bright spots this year are few , had the entire team been performing well , I'm sure that Grahams punts would also be alot better.
    Getting in another punter is sending Benny a clear message , ship up or ship out.
    Someone said earlier , that hes only a punter. That punter is the guy who determines where our D starts.....that isn't important? And you have the gall to call out others for 'not knowing anything about football'.

18. highflyer

highflyer Active Member

I didn't even like Benny as a player, I just like the Jets :up:, so that's one that's staying. Even though it's going to be painful, I think you can count on most of us on this site staying Jets fans.

19. glenn212

glenn212 New Member

Bottom line is you gotta produce in the NFL or your gone..Many current NFL players will find out soon enough after the season is over including a few Jet players. Its a dog eat dog world with many wearing milk bone underwear!

20. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

haha, mate, american girls love our accent, thats all i can say about that ;)