So... how many Jets beat writers post on this board?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, Sep 3, 2008.

?

How many beat writers post on TGG.com?

1. 1

23 vote(s)
    29.5%
  2. 2

19 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. 3

7 vote(s)
    9.0%
  4. All of them

29 vote(s)
    37.2%
  1. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

Italian Seafood i read your posts, you know your shit

2. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

To the contrary. I pity a poor soul like yourself who likes to come up with these conspiracy theories involving fellow posters. Have you nothing better to do with your time?

It's not a grudge. Just the truth. You said that your despised because of the Pennington nonsense. I think that your also despised because in a comparison between you and a smelly lump of dog shit, the lump of dog shit wins, hands down. You spit to into the wind and don't think that it's going to come back to hit you in the face.

March 2008 isn't really that far back, is it? I think that what really hurts you is the truth.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

My friend Steve used to take a big ole washtub and he'd start an antfarm in it, but he'd make sure the ants couldn't get out. He'd feed them stuff all summer and the colony would grow and prosper.

Then in September he'd go get the other washtub full of ants that he'd been feeding all summer and he'd put the two of them side by side and drill a hole in each washtub and put a piece of clear plastic tubing connecting the two.

He says the ants would fight for days back and forth between the two colonies until one of them finally was obliterated, it's queen dragged forth and dismembered by the victorious hordes.

I never figured out what he got out of doing that, or telling us the story, but when I read a thread like this I get an inkling... The only thing I can't figure out is who is Steve and who are the ants?

4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

This is easy.............

Steve: Abyzmyl

Ants: Koz and Italian Seafood.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I used to have a washtub at my grandfather's summer home in upstate NY. One summer I had box turtles, toads, snails, and various other critters inside it.

One time I walked over to it and saw a snail on top of a turtle's head.

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

You decide to continue this nonsense and this is the best you can do? "Smelly lump of dog shit?" :up: On top of that you can't read. I didn't say I was despised here, I said some people acted like dicks over the Pennington thing, which they did.

You said yourself that your problem with me goes back to the spring before this one, so what is that? A year and a half Internet grudge then? Considering I forgot all about you and it, I'd say that's pretty unhealthy on your end. You should go back to the Bullshit forum and play with your friends. Have another vote to see who is the most popular stooge this week, knock yourself out.

Better yet--leave the computer completely, go outside and get some air. You just might forget for a minute about all the sports you hate and all the pent up hostility you've amassed on a message board.

7. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

"People are dicks to me because I stood up for Pennington while he was here."

Reality- People are dicks to you for so many other reasons. Every board needs a guy like you, the Italian Shitstain, our busboy, bringing nothing to the table. Don't stop now- you've got me rolling over here....

8. Italian Seafood

Most people here are cool, that's why I come here, some are dicks. You fall into the latter category because you insist on continuing a fight from a year and a half ago. You live a very hostile, hateful and limited existance. Seriously, go outside for a bit. It's nice out.

9. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

It's funny how you profess to know so much about me, based upon your limited observations on a football message board. I mean, with such insight, you should have your own TV show or at least a weekly webcast where you can impart your knowledge upon the masses.

The reality is that outside of you talking out of your ass and in my direction, I've only had a problem with one other poster on here in 5 years, and that was over and done with in a week.

Actually, I live a great life. In fact, you'd kill to be in my shoes, considering the miserable life you must lead. The fact that you've gone out of your way over the course of the last few years to try and call me out on the fact that I hate basketball, and then twist it around to me being a racist, is what leads me to the conclusion that you will forevever be the Italian Shitstain. You seriously think that I would let something like that slide, especially given the fact that it's coming from a nobody like yourself?

Think of your twisted logic for a second, little man. Poster says that he hates the sport of basketball in any shape or form. Poster must be a racist. Great logic right? I'm letting the masses see your great thought process at work, just in case they missed the gem in the BS Forum.

10. Italian Seafood

I didn't even bother reading all that, I'm guessing you still don't like me. Good. I'm done with this. It's the Friday before the season, I'm here to read and talk Jets, not to spar with a retard. Reply all you want, I'm done with you.

See you in your basketball hating thread in the spring when I call you a racist again and you flip out again. It's a tradition now, and I'm looking forward to it. Cheers. :up:

11. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Right, you didn't read it. Carry on, little man, carry on....

12. DonnieBaseball23

DonnieBaseball23 Active Member

I'd say none...

13. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

No offense Mezz but the internet works pretty much the way the rest of the world works you get out what you put in.

I was impressed that you were able to decode that mess into a sum up that was understandable to someone. I used to consider myself an oldtimer but to translate that mess I'm figuring you go way back. Mesozoic era by chance? :smile:

Always enjoy your posts, hope to see you around this season, it should be fun.

#93 winstonbiggs, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  14. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I believe Cimini used to post on the AOL Message Boards a few years ago.

15. SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets Member

ever been to a Pats board abyzmul? I made the mistake about 10 years ago of congratulating the team's fans after Bledsoe beat Miami on a MNF classic with a broken pinkie...rudest bunch of assholes I never want to post with again

16. SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets Member

I poted a thread the other day at JI about Clemens maybe getting traded (to Minny was it?) and Cimini was in the thread at the bottom reading what was being said and then commented about it in his next blog