Sheldon Richardson guarantees a Jets win at Patriots..... Here We Go!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FrankieGN, Oct 22, 2015.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

As long as the media can become the news, they don't care how people take it.

2. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

sure they do. bot the role model crap, of course. but he missed 4 this year. might miss 4 for the second offense. and risks getting suspended for life at some point. what are you talking about?

#142 jdon, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  3. TheCleaner

TheCleaner Active Member

not sure where to post this so I''ll do it here go easy on me guy's.
    Is anyone else experiencing trouble clicking on links in the tweet section ??
    It's one of my favorite's to read about the Jets.
    Thanks in advance.
    GO JET'S

4. TheCleaner

TheCleaner Active Member

any ad's out there to respond ????

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not sure why the links aren't working. Send a note to Petro.

6. TheCleaner

TheCleaner Active Member

will do thanks Cman

7. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

as a fan that's out of our control. he missed 4 games ok.... as of now theres nothing about him missing 4 more games and definitley nothing about being banned for life... so .. what are YOU talking about? lol.

jdon likes this.
  8. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

he has another court case pending. good chance he gets suspended. and a drug offense is a step on the rung to a lifetime ban.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  9. JetLifeLo

He's only getting traffic violations, no drug charges and no child endangerment charges. They were both dropped. He may get a season suspension if he failed another drug test after the incident but i don't recall hearing about another drug test. Basically if he doesn't smoke any more weed he is nobody's problem.

10. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

that is a huge 'If" with a mercurial personality like Sheldon. Hard to plan ahead.

11. JetLifeLo

He's definitely a headcase it seems. But getting back to my original point.. some fans JUDGE this man's personal life and even take it to the level of not wanting him on this team anymore? Like does his personal off-the field, non-domestic/violent issues really leading people to the point of not even wanting his talents??? lol i don't get that. If these "fans" were head coaches, fine. If they were GM's, fine. They are FANS lol. We as FANS have no financial or personal ties to these players so why act like he's just such a bad person to the point that he's not even worth the talent lmao. That's just ridiculous to me. Like i said, i'd understand if these people raised him to be a better man but they didn't and should just worry about what he brings to the field.. thats all im saying.

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

as a fan of my team I would like to see their best players take the field. If one of those players can't pass drug tests and gets suspended I am not seeing the best players take the field and it pisses me off.

As a fan, I also would like to see my favorite team do well and moving assets for other opportunities can make the team do well. when one of those assets continues to make stupid, legal mistakes than.. well it makes it easier to suggest he might be one of the assets to move

13. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Sheldon planning a road trip with that Hardy guy from Dallas

14. JetLifeLo

He's given another chance in my book. i don't see how he "continues" to do things. He had a bad two week span with the suspension then the incident. But that's it! lol.. He's missed 4 games in his career he's not exactly on Josh Gordon pace.. if this were a 4th or 5th time i'd understand... Seems like players and coaches love having him around that's all that matters to me.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

If he reaches Josh Gordon territory.. 4th or 5th time.. etc. then his trade value absolutely plummets. At that point it wouldn't make sense to trade him for the peanuts you'd get offered. Thats the whole point of the suggestion. Right now there are possibly a lot of people around the league that like you, believe it was just a bad two weeks, whether thats true or not, it means he still has value.

and when a player has value at a position of strong value on your team, where decisions have to be made eventually and something has to give, then wanting to trade the guy who has acted like a fool off the field makes sense

also- the players might like having him around but I doubt Coach Bowles liked not having him for 4 weeks, or even worse, having him lie to their faces about not being in trouble anymore 5 mins before the news broke of his joyride

16. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Sheldon is no Greg Hardy. Not by a long shot. I would not want a Greg Hardy on my team. But I want a guy who is going to stay off the suspension list.

17. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

I would take Hardy on the Jets team in a second. Just image him with this front we already have. Yes he fucked up off the field but he a beast.

18. JetLifeLo

=
    see, this is understandable. Hardy beat the hell out of a woman. I could see why people would feel some type of way about this. Even Vick, although i disagree with the heat he takes.. i somewhat understand why people hold grudge against him. But Sheldon just got high damn!!! I smoke a lot of weed... i'm not a bad person though. I got speeding tickets.. not a bad person.. If i beat the hell out of a woman or child.. i could understand why people are judging me or don't want me on the team they love to support